28

It's Wednesday and I feel more and more tired of those classes. I don't know if it's the fact that my brain knows it will be over soon, or the baby consuming my energy.

I feel weird for aborting it, but it's not a real baby. It's not developed enough to be called a human yet.

Six more days until her birthday, and Billie still doesn't know about it. I mean, it's my body, my choice, but doing it on her birthday doesn't feel nice.

I just hope she won't turn into an asshole again after I do it. If it turns out she was nice just because of the baby I think my feelings will get really crushed.

I am still thinking of a birthday gift, but all I can think of is useless stuff. What could you buy for the richest person alive?

I get ready to sit down and read something but I hear a knock on my door. I open it and let Billie inside. " Hi princess. How's your day been?" She asked as she gives me a red rose.

I take out of the vase the old one, and replace it with the one she just gave me. It became a thing since she gave me the new keys. Every now and then, she comes to me with a red rose so I always have one in my vase.

She doesn't really know that, but I take the dry petals and put them in a box I keep under my bed. You never know what those could be useful for.

"Do you have something to say to me?" A ask as I see how she looks at every move I make.

"I actually do. This Sunday will be my birthday party. Everyone is invited, but I wanted to invite you myself."

"Oh my god. What an honour, to be invited by the Billie O'Connell herself. Should I cry now?"

She laughed, her perfect smile appearing over her face. "Shut up broo. But really, you need to come. Maya is coming too."

"I know she does. I'll be there, don't worry."

She glances around getting ready to leave, even though she's a bit hesitant. "Do you want to watch a movie or something? I am free and kinda bored." I ask her in rush.

"I'd love to. What would yo like to see?" She asks as she looks at my movements, trying to find my laptop. This was really spontaneous of me, but I don't feel any regret.

I take my laptop and sit in my bed, leaning against the headboard. She was sitting there, looking at me as if she was waiting for something.

I know where the tension comes from, and if I don't break it, she'll never be able to.

"Come here" I motion and pat the place next to me. She sits in the same position as me, but a couple inches away. I place the laptop between us an press the play button, The Office running on the screen.

~time skip~

The rest of the week passed by really quick. I've been waiting for this Friday more than anything. Maya will come for the weekend to see her parents and to go to Billie's party. It's not like she has to, but I kinda begged her to come.

I am now waiting in the mansion's parking lot for her to arrive. She said she'll be there by three, so we decided to wait for her. Miles and Maya's mom is here too, excited to see her again.

Some wheels noises echoes through the big space, and we see a white Tesla parking next to us, then moments later, Maya getting out of the car and rushing to hug all of us at once.

"Oh my god you guys, I missed you so much" she says as she gives every one of us a hug or a kiss in Miles's case.

"We missed you too sweetheart . Now let's go, we have to talk a lot" her mom says as she takes some of Maya's luggage.

We all get together for the dinner to have food with the extended family. It's Maya, Miles, I and our parents sitting at one of the big tables from the mansion's canteen.

It's more of a restaurant because of the good food and services and everything, but we call it canteen cuz it's free and we go there when we are to lazy to prepare something ourselves.

Everyone's attention was on Maya and on her stories I already knew about, because we've been talking every night.

After dinner, she came in my room to spend some girls time together. "I swear, if I knew mom was gonna bring back again the story of me pissing myself at seven, I would have stayed in my room " Maya says laughing.

"You know she likes that one"

"Yeah. I think embarrassing your children is one of the parent tasks."

We just talk random shit until a knock on my door interrupts us. I go to the door already having a feeling of who could it be, and opening it, turns out I was right. She was standing there with a red rose in her hand.

"Hi sweetie. What you doin?" She asks me as she enters. She makes a couple steps, then meets Maya's gaze, who was standing there ready to kill Billie if she made a wrong move.

"Oh. Hi. I didn't know you have visitors." Billie says as she avoids Maya's eyes, then looks back at me, giving me the flower.

"It's okay Billie. Maya and I are just talking. Do you want to stay?" I look over at Maya and I think she's ready to beat me too now.

"Not really. I have some...things to do. I just came to give you the fresh vase, I mean rose, so you can put it in your vase" I hear Maya trying to hold back her laugh as I lead Billie to the door and say goodbye.

After I close it, I turn back to Maya and she looks at me with the biggest smirk on her face.

"Oh. My. God. What the fuck Raven?" She asks me almost screaming.

"What?" I ask not having any idea of what's in her head.

"Don't tell me you haven't noticed yet. It's obvious as fuck."

"I have no idea what you're talking about"

She raises her brows then opens her mouth a little. "She fucking likes you"

I just sit there in shock, giving Maya my 'you are crazy' face.

"That's not true, this is just the way she acts."

"Are you kidding me? That's the way she acts around you. She brought you fucking flowers" Maya says pointing at the red rose. I might have forgotten to tel her about the fact that Billie was bringing me roses almost every time she came to my room.

"That doesn't mean a thing. I bet she's doing it just because I am pregnant with her child."

"And don't you think that's cute? She can't even talk around you. Have you ever met BILLIE?"

"That doesn't mean she likes me. She just messed up a few words. I don't know what you mean by that question."

"Raven, I don't know in what cave you've been living for the past few weeks, but Billie is for sure not the type to forget how to talk. Miles told me how she walks in a room and everyone is standing still. Even he's scared to look directly at her sometimes. She killed someone yesterday because they lost fifty grams of mari.Someone with such a confidence and power, has to have a reason for being so gentle and kind."

Her words get in my brain and spin around, making me feel like I'm dreaming. And it's one of those weird dreams, where you see horses with fish tails.

She is the only one that knows the truth behind our relationship and all I've heard is that we are made for each other. But I've never actually thought of it in a serious way.

" I already told you. It's because of the pregnancy. After I tell her about the abortion, she'll totally change like nothing happened."

"If you say so. But please be careful, Billie can be dangerous sometimes "

"I know"