6

The annoying sound of the alarm woke me up, forcing me to slowly open my eyes. I was looking aroun disoriented, trying to adjust my vision to the light. When I tried to grab my phone I felt a horrible pain in my entire body. That's when I realised what happened last night.

I stopped the alarm, then looked around. My heart stopped when I saw a huge stain of blood on my bedsheets. At this point, I was feeling like my life just got thrown into the garbage.

I got to the shower trying not to fall on the way. With every step I made, I felt a tears falling onto the ground. As I was showering, flashbacks were coming through my mind making me realise even more how bad the situation is.

This cruel person raped and took my virginity away just for a joke. I don't understand how someone can seem so innocent but have such a mind. Now I have to figure out how to tell my parents.

I know how they will try to come back, but this might make everything worse. I have to keep it secret until they come back. I feel like it's better if I tell them face to face. But also can't keep this inside of me. I have to tell someone otherwise I might explode.

Maya

In this moment, she's the only person I can reach out to. I wraped a towel around my body and got out of the bathroom. The blood was still on my bed. Fuck. I have no idea how am I supposed to wash these bedsheets. I feel like if someone sees them, they'll think I killed someone.

I changed them and put the dirty ones in a garbage bag. I threw the bag in the corner of my bathroom because I'm not able to go anywhere else right now.

Going back to my room, the thought of Billie not wearing a condom last night made me think of another possible problem. I really needed to talk to
Maya. I took the phone and called her.

Maya: hi girl! Ready for class?
Me: not really. Could you please come over?
Maya: OMG are you ok?
Me: I can't tell you through the phone.
Maya: Raven sweetheart I'll be there in 5
Me: one more thing
Maya: tell me
Me: do you have a plan B? And if you do, could you borrow me?
Maya: giiiirl. Why didn't you said it like that? (I could feel her excitement through the phone, she had no idea) I thought we agreed that you'll announce me when you get a boyfriend.
Me: Maya, it's not like that.
Maya: hook up for the first time? That's a brave move from you.
Me: oh god, please just come
Maya:ok, ok. I'm on my way.

It really didn't took her much time to come. She knocked on my door three times until I unlocked and opened it for her.

I sat down on my bed waiting for her to come next to me." So, here is the pill, she said giving it to me, and now, tell me everything" I swallowed the pill trying to find my words.

" Maya, I have to tell you something an it's not easy to talk about it. At all." " Was it small?" I was looking at her with a serious face, letting her know that is not the time for jokes. "Sorry. What's the problem hun?"

"Well, I... how should I say...it was... it was without consent." I said it almost whispering. My eyes got teary, and I could feel my heart beating. She was just looking at me, not knowing what to say. I understand her reaction. The situation is bad, I wouldn't know what to say either.

"How.., how did it happen? If you are okay to talk about that" " Let's just say that I really pissed Billie off when I made fun of her" "OMG I swear to god, the next time I see her I'm going to-" " Maya! For now, I just want to forget about it. At least until my parents get back" I said to her, tears begging to slowly fall down.

"Raven sweetheart, I am really sorry. Come here" I leaned onto her and we sat like that a good amount of time. She was telling me that everything is going to be fine and that she won't let anything bad happen again.