23

~the next day~

"Bye guys!" I wave to my classmates as I get out of class. Don't judge me, but I really like math class. Maybe it's the best one beside the ones where we fight and train.

I should go get something to eat so I'm going directly to kitchen. I make myself a salad and then sit down ready to enjoy it but after about two minutes of peace I feel a person with a strong vanilla scent sitting next to me.

"What's up baby?" I suddenly freeze at the pet name even though it's maybe just for the people around to hear it. She said it really loud. I get closer to her and whisper in her ear.

"Let me eat Billie" she takes a bite from a burrito then talks with her mouth full "Are you free later? We can watch a movie together. Or The Office.."

She's annoying but all I can do now is play her game. It's not that bad anyway. " The Office? What is it about? Isn't it old?"

She suddenly turns her face to look at me with wide eyes and places one hand on her chest " Excuse me. What do you mean old? You've never heard of the best show in the world?"

"Of course I did Billie. But I have no idea what it is about and I also don't have interest in that." 

"Don't you dare. You wanna tell me you've never watched it?" She now sounds really serious and I find it kinda funny.

"Not even an episode" I respond then take a bite of my food. Billie takes out her phone and plays something that looks like The Office, then places it in front of us.

"It's the first episode. We can watch it now"
" Are you always watching shit on your phone when you're eating?"she pauses the video then looks at me again." Not all the time. I used to do this when I was eating and Finneas was out so I wouldn't feel alone"

She pressed the paly button again and we sat in silence eating and watching the whole episode. It was like the other people from the kitchen weren't even there. It felt like Billie was the only one with me.

~time skip~

It's finally Saturday and I'm now getting ready for the day. The rest of the week was fine. Billie and I ate together every lunch since Tuesday. We've been watching The Office and also talking about random stuff.

I found out  she's really close to my parents because they used to take care of her and Finn.I knew about them giving help, but I had no idea that when one of them was gone for days, they were actually with Maggie's kids.

She doesn't know yet about the abortion but I'll try to tell her today.

I am wearing some comfy clothes I bought with Maya from the thrift store. If you know how to search, you'll find really cool stuff.

After I'm done with anything I just lay in my bed waiting for Billie. It's 10 in the morning because we decided to go early in the city, so I can have time to spend with Maya too.

After about 10 minutes I hear a knock on my door. I get up and open it, revealing Billie in a white shirt and a pair of shorts with the message "STOP LOOKING AT MY DICK" on them.

"Nice shorts teal head" I say as I lock the door. "Nice top mama." She responds winking at me.

"Please tell me you're not a hey mamas lesbian.And also please stop calling me anything else than Raven" I say pressing the elevator's button that gets us to the garage.

" I am whatever I want to be and I'm also calling you how I want. I am after all your leader." She says with a smirk on her face looking at me for my reaction.

"Say that one more time, and you won't be anybody's leader anymore"

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. By the way, we're going with my baby Dragon. He's waiting for us at the entrance."

"Who is Dragon? You didn't mention about bringing any friends." I ask confused as I look around but all I see at the entrance is a matte black Dodge Challenger.

"This is Dragon. My baby." Billie says opening the car's door for me." I thought someone was going to drive us there. The leader doesn't have money for a driver?"

She gets in the left seat and puts the seatbelt on  and I do the same. " It's not like I can't get someone to drive us there,but I don't want to. I love driving, especially my car. Plus, before I became leader, I was always driving because mom and dad could't make someone from the gang to. We had to stay hidden."

I don't say anything else and she starts the engine, driving through the mansion's gates and to the big bridge. In just an hour or two I'll have to pretend like  Billie is the love of my life and everything is fine.