41

"Oh my god this is huge Billie" I basically scream as she drives through the gates of her house. It's almost as big as the gang's mansion but that building is for the whole gang, this one is only for her.

"Yeah...maybe I exaggerated with the size but it should be really fun to play hide and seek inside"

I face slap myself then I continue admiring everything. It was a big mansion with a futuristic vibe and a lot of glass. Everything was surrounded by green plants and something tells me there's more on the other side.

"The pool can't be seen from here,but that's the reason I made you buy a swimsuit" Billie says as we get out of the car.

A dude in a suit comes to us and takes Billie's car key. But before he could leave she says loud so he could hear

"And make sure everyone is leaving in half an hour. We need our personal space, don't we baby?" Billie says the last part so only I can hear. 

Suddenly, I remember the wetness between my legs and almost panic. "Umm, Billie, can I go to the bathroom? I really need to pee"

"Sure. Let me show you where to go"

"And can I also have the clothes we just bought. Like all of them. Just to get into something more comfortable."

"They will bring your bags inside"

Billie shows me where the bathroom is and another guy brings my clothes to me. I don't care about changing my clothes as much as I care about changing my underwear right now. Luckily, I bought some new ones too.

While Billie was talking I don't know what to the worker, I changed and cleaned myself.

As I get out of the bathroom, I see Billie waiting on the king sized bed. The bathroom was connected to this huge nice room. It has big windows which cover a whole wall, allowing the breath taking view of the sunset to be seen.

Like in any other place of Billie's I've been before, there was a piano in the room, placed in the corner where one of the walls and the big window link together.

"They are setting the table then we will be all alone"

When I think about that, I realised how two months ago, being left alone with Billie would have been a nightmare but now, it brings me peace.

" Are you okay Raven?" Billie asks me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I'm fine."

She sits up then walks behind me, pressing the front of her body against my back. She got my hair behind my ear then placed her hand on my waist, just like she already did with the other one

She let her head lightly rest on my shoulder then she whispers in my ear "I don't believe you. Tell me what's bothering you"

I feel goosebumps all over my body and contemplate on what should I tell her.

"I- ...I don't know. It's just weird how it all turned out. How you and I turned out to be.I don't mean it to sound bad. It's just new to me.I've never even been to a date before"

She gets her body even closer to mine if that's even possible, while she's rubbing my belly through the large hoodie I've put on

"It's okay to feel weird. I might have been a little too pushy today. We don't have to get in the pool. We don't even have to take the dinner together if you don't want to. Just tell me what you want and I'll do it"

I turn around and cup her face, looking into her soft blue eyes. I leaned in, giving her a soft kiss then looked into her eyes again.

"I want exactly what you planned. It's perfect just the way it is." After I think for a second I spot in the corner of my eye something that gives me an idea.

"And there's one more request"

"I'm all ears"

" Sing something to me. It can be whatever, but you promised you will do it, so keep your word"

She smiles slightly then looks at the big piano.
"I promise that after our dinner, I'll sing to you"

"Perfect"

~time skip~

" I can't believe you were able to eat something that is not a burrito Eilish" I say as I put down my fork.

"Shut up. You don't have taste." We both laugh as we sit up. We have finished eating and all I can say is that it was amazing. Vegan food can be good too.

"What's next?" I ask her as I follow her through the big house.

"I promised something, didn't I?"

We go into what I think is the living room, where another huge piano is waiting.

"How many of those do you have?"

"I just lost count. Sit down."

I sit next to her on a different chair as I'm watching her playing something random.

"Okay, I think I know." She said looking at me. A moment of silence filled the room, then chords and melodies were played by her. Not long after, her soft voice came in too.

I don't want it
And I don't want to want you
But in my dreams I seem to be more honest
And I must admit, you've been in quite a few

Her voice was amazing. So soft and so beautiful. I never expected such a voice coming out of her mouth. Her tough guy exterior is quite the opposite of her sweet interior.

Halley's Comet
Comes around more than I do
But you're all it takes for me to break a promise
Silly me to fall in love with you
I haven't slept since Sunday
Midnight for me is 3:00 a.m. for you
But my sleepless nights are better
With you than nights could ever be alone, ooh-ooh-ooh
I was good at feeling nothing, now I'm hopeless
What a drag to love you like I do, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh
I've been loved before, but right now in this moment
I feel more and more like I was made for you

The final chord played slowly fades away, allowing the silence to come back.

"Did you...did you like it?" She asks me shyly

"If I like it? I loved it. What song was that Billie?"

"It was my song. I told you I write too." Her words shocked me more than the dinner we just had.

"No way. You are amazing baby" I say as I lean in, to give her a soft kiss as some kind of reward.

"Say it again. I like how it sounds." She says on a low raspy tone.

"Say what?"

"Baby"

I smile and blush at the same time out of embarrassment. "Soo...baby...what's next?"

"We can watch a movie, or go to the swimming pool. It's your choice" she says as she grabs my hand then slightly kisses it.

"Let's go swimming "