31

"What is this place?"

"It's...it's my place" she says as she takes me by my hand again, leading me to the tent." I come here when I need to be alone. It's too far from the mansion to be seen from its roof and nobody knows about it except my mom. She showed it to me."

The sky looked incredible and the moon was giving enough light for us to be able to see. She goes inside the tent and drags out a familiar looking mattress. It was like the ones we use in class.

"Sit down" she says as she sits down leaning back on her hands. I sit next to her and admire our surrounding. This time, the space between us isn't as big as usual. My foot is touching hers but it doesn't bother me.

"How do you feel?" She asks me looking at the sky.

"I am good. I feel some pain but I'm fine. What about you?"

"I am good. Sorry for leaving but I needed to be alone. Killing Brandon kinda made me feel some type of way. I never thought I'd be able to do it to a close person."

"It's fine. I don't think you should blame yourself. Maybe he deserved it."

We sit in silence while I try to find a way to put my words.

"Billie"

She turns her head to me, looking directly into my eyes, making my stomach contract.

"I am sorry"

She looks at me confused. " For what?"

"For lying...about the baby. I really wanted to tell you but then I found out it was right on your birthday and-

"It's okay, it's okay"

Her expression softened, placing her hand over mine. Her warm hand feels like heaven over my cold one. I won't lie, I am freezing.

She holds it tight looking at it then back into my eyes.

"Are you cold?" She asks me softly.

I nod my head and take my hand back, placing it in my hoodie's pocket.

"Come here. I don't want you to catch a cold."
She says as she takes me by my hips, pulling me in her lap.

I am now in her lap, one of my hands over her shoulder while she has one on my back and the other over my thighs . I suddenly feel like everything is getting hot and I totally forgot about the cold weather.

Our faces are now closer than ever,her eyes travelling from mine to my lips.

"How did you find out?" I ask her almost whispering

"Your mom told mine and she asked me if I will go with you."

"I have one more question." I say as I place my other hand on her shoulder .

"I am all ears baby."

"If you knew I wasn't gonna keep the baby, why were you still so nice to me?"

Her hand travels up from my thighs to my neck, her thumb slowly rubbing my skin.

"Because I wasn't doing it for the baby"

The silence of the night and our breathing is the only thing you could hear now.She licks her plump lips, leaving them glossy then she looks into my eyes again then asks lowly

"Can I kiss you?"

I don't give her an answer, but instead, I press my lips against hers and put one of my hand on the space between her jaw and her neck.

She takes a moment to realise what just happened, but immediately kisses me back, deepening the kiss. Her plump, soft lips make me wanna bite them, kiss them with hunger.

She moved her hand from my neck on my cheek, the heat of it making my entire body feel like it's burning. Her tongue traveled across my lips, asking for permission to go trough, making me instantly open my mouth.

Our tongues were moving like we've done this hundreds of times before. With every second passing by I could feel myself drowning into her lips.
Her sweet taste is the only one I wanna feel from now.

We eventually stopped for the need of air and  looked into each other's eyes, breathing heavily. Her plump lips are swallen and wet and her eyes are fixing mine, looking directly into my soul.

"I really like you Raven" she says with her raspy voice as she moves a strand of hair behind my ear." And I'll never be able to forgive myself for what I've done to you"

I don't say anything back. I am shocked myself about what my feelings are right now. I never thought I'd care about her that way, but here we are.

I reach out to my hoodie's pocket and take out the little box. I give it to her and she slowly opens it ,looking at me as if she's checking if she's doing the right thing.

Inside, she finds a key. She takes it in her hand and holds it up, at the level of our eyes.

"What's that?" She asks me smiling

"Don't act like you don't know. You told me to give it to someone I trust and feel safe with. I think I can trust you enough to keep this key"

She clenches her fist , keeping the key inside, then leans in for another kiss. After that, I lean my body against hers and bury my face in the crook of her neck.

She places her hands around my body, keeping me tight.

We stayed like that for an hour, but it felt like the time wasn't even a real thing under the moonlight. It was that feeling where ousted is cold, but you are in the warm place.

We went to eat something for dinner and I could see her smiling at me the whole time. The saddest part was when we had to leave each other's side and go to separate rooms.

I know both of us wanted to sleep next to each other, but deep down, I wasn't ready yet, and she respected that.