16

"Uhhh fuuuck" I yell in frustration as I wipe my mouth. I threw up again and I feel like hitting my head against the walls.

I don't eat breakfast and decide to go directly to class.

On my way, I see her.She was walking weirdly and she had some papers in her hand.I normally would rush past her but now, I feel angry. She did what she did with me, but Maya is my best friend. I need to talk to her.

I can smell her vanilla scent even if she's not close to me.She looks at me with sadness and then puts her head in the ground trying to avoid me.

"Billie" I say making her look up at me, her eyes giving me goosebumps.Fuck her.

"You need to fuck off and leave Maya alone. I get that you have something with me, but leave my friends alone."

She steps back a little and begins talking.

"Raven I swear, I had no idea what was gonna happen. I tried to help." She says with panic in her voice as she dropps her papers on the floor.

" oh yeah? Then let her go. Set her free, cuz it's your fucking fault"

" I wish I could. But I can't"

She seems sad. I know my face looks disgusted right now because that's how I feel. I try to leave but I hear her softly calling my name from behind, making me turn around.

"What?"

"Can you please give me the papers? I can't take it from the floor."

" now your majesty can't bend down either?"

"No I... I have a broken rib"

I swallow and change my annoyed face into a more soft one. I know I did it and I now feel bad.

I go back and take the papers from the floor then give them to her. She thanks me and saying nothing as a response, I go to class.

~time skip~

I threw up in Mr Jar's class and he sent me to the doctor. Thank man. I had no idea that that's what I was supposed to do. Annoying ass sometimes I swear .

"Next one" the nurse yells then allows me to get inside the doctor's office. I wish Maya's parents were here today but they are busy with her situation.

I just tell them my symptoms and they decide to do some medical tests. They will be ready due tomorrow.

~next day~
(a/n: cuz I'm lazy to write anything else)

Class was fine today. I talked to my parents about my medical situation and about Maya. They didn't talk too much about the subject, especially when I started to curse Billie's name.

They said I'm allowed to visit her so that's definitely what I'm gonna do after the doctor telling me the medical test' results. I don't know why, but the doctor requested my parents being there too.

He said something about me being under 18 and shit like that.

"Next one" bitch you're annoying.

We get inside and the doctor and my parents say hi to each other. They kinda know everyone around here.

"Okay so...Raven's blood test are great, she has no deficiency and her body is healthy. But there's one thing and that's why I needed you all in here."

We all look so fucking serious now and I'm kinda scared.

"Raven is pregnant."