9

Billie's POV
~one day before~

"Billie! Wake up! You have leader things to do!" I hear my mom screaming at my door. " I'm up mom! I'll be there soon"

Shit. My head hurts like hell. I have to admit, last night I went a bit too far with the alcohol. I was just a bit stressed out. We've sent some people to New York to deal with some drugs shit and they made me come up with a plan and stuff.

Today I have to see how classes are going and make an idea about the next generation of gang members. There are people around my age so I kinda need to see what they're capable of.

As I head to the bathroom I try to remember what I did last night. I got drunk with some friends then drove to the mansion. On my way I almost hit a cat but I i remember giving my car key to someone so I think Dragon is safe. Then I got inside and-

I look at myself in the mirror trying to check if I am really there. In that moment. I remember being mad at James and Bella's daughter, but what my memory is telling me seems to be too much.

I suddenly get goosebumps and I can feel my body tense up. That Raven made me mad at her, but raping her was really wrong. Her parents took care of me and my brother since we were born. I can't believe I just raped their daughter.

Also, if anybody is gonna find out I'm screwed. I can't let her tel anyone.I need to talk to her and convince her to shut up, but first, the leader shit needs to be done.

" Okay guys, today we have a special guest. The leader will watch our training and decide if you are good enough for this gang" the "teacher" says. I just sit there and look at them fighting. Some of those idiots look like they are abou to pass out. I am not concerned about that.

My father told me that even if some people seem to be good at nothing, they might hide something inside. He said that Sam and Sara are the worst at spying but they are the best doctors we ever had. They are smart as fuck and we can always count on them.

Speaking of them, looking around I've noticed a girl that I think was their daughter. She was looking at me like she wanted to kill me. I think I know why.
I wonder if it would be a good idea to talk to her.

Raven wasn't there and even if she was, I wouldn't know what to say to her right now. I need a plan.

After abou two hours of watching and joking around with some people I know, I decide to have some fun.
"Okay, so...who's the best among you in fighting?" I ask ready to beat someone.

A dude called Brandon raised his hand and made a step forward. He's in the group of  "friends" I have but I don't really like him. He's an asshole.

"Okay, show me what you've got" I say gesturing for him to come in front of everyone. He tries to punch me but I just catch his hand and make him fall on the ground. That was easier than I thought.

After people begin to leave, the dude that is training them comes to me a bit embarrassed. " Listen, Brandon is not the best. Maybe he was in a bad mood too but I assure you that there are good people. We have a girl here that is really good but she's not here today. I try my best to-

"Dude, it's fine. I am not here to complain about the way people are trained. Everything's fine"after petting him on his shoulder I just leave him there looking around for Raven's friend but she's already gone.

~current time~

Yesterday was full of things to do and I barely slept because of the Raven situation. I am currently in the kitchen looking for something to eat when I see HER.

She looks tired and sad. She has dark circles below her eyes and is starting at the food in her plate. She looks lost and fragile. Even with all of those she looks...beautiful? Maya is next to her eating and talking mostly alone from what it looks like.

Raven's POV

If I eat this food now, I think I will throw up. Maya is telling me random shit just to try to make me feel better. It's not working.

I glance around the room and what I see makes me sick. It was Billie sitting about twenty feet away from us with some other people. Seeing her stare at us gave me flashbacks from that night. I can perfectly remember her figure standing there, looking at me as I was panicking.

We made eye contact for less than a second but was enough to make me feel insecure, anxious and even scared. Seeing the person that raped you doesn't feel good at all.

"Maya, we need to go. Please" She look at me raising her brows." Why? You've barely eaten anything."
"Maya, please" I was now basically begging her to go with me. She heard someone laughing in the left side of the room and after seeing Billie and her friends, without even asking she took my hand and we walked to my room.