55

Raven's POV

"What the hell were you guys thinking?" Maggie yelled as we entered the living room. Everyone was already there, except us.

"Listen, mom. We wanted some time alone." Billie tried to explain but she got interrupted again.

"After what just happened yesterday? We made you stay here to be safe, and what did you do? You run out the window!" Dad looked at us both.

"Okay dad, we got it. Shouldn't we be concerned about other things now?" I said trying to change the subject.

"Okay, but we'll talk about it later" My mom said then each took a place around the big table. I sat down between Maya and Finneas, Billie being a couple sits away, at the end of the table.

Next to her was sitting a guy I've seen only once or twice before, with a laptop in front of him.

"So, we searched for any kind of bomb around the mansion but nobody found anything." The guy said as he was typing something on his laptop. He then took the remote of the big TV from the living room and turned it on.

"What we found instead, was the footage that contains the last time Isaac was inside the building." He started screen mirroring a video on the big TV so everyone could see it.

It was a video of Isaac giving an envelope to one of the guys at the entrance of the mansion. The audio was turned on and you could clearly hear what they were saying.

Isaac: please give this to Bella and James Jones. And don't tell them who is it from.
Door guy: what is it?
Isaac: it's non of your concern, just do what I said
Door guy: and if they ask me who gave it to me?
Isaac: you know what, just leave it in front of their door. They'll find it
Door guy:fine

After that, the video ended and the screen became black, then the guy with the laptop started to talk again.

"We've already made sure the guy at the door was not affiliated with the Bell twins or their friends and we used a lie detector. He's a good guy but we don't know anything about the envelope."

He turned his head towards my parents, everyone doing the same after. My mom's face suddenly changed from a confused one into something I couldn't read

"It's in our car. The envelope. I found it at our door when Raven called me. I didn't pay too much attention to it."

Hearing that, dad stood up, grabbed his car keys and rushed outside the house. When he came back, the mysterious envelope was in his hands.

He placed it on the table then sat down again,next to my mom. " Who wants to open it?" He asked still trying to adjust his breath.

"Well, it's clearly written on it: for Bella and James Jones, so I think it's clear who should open it" Maggie said pushing it towards my parents.

"I found it so I guess I'll die first if it's a bomb" my mom said laughing as she took the envelope, but I didn't find it funny at all.

She ripped the top of it, carefully not to make any unwanted damage. When she finally looked inside, she found two things, a piece of paper and a micro SD card.

She opened the paper and widened her eyes when she read the words on it.

"What does it say?" Patrick asked curiously. My mom turned the paper for us to read the words written with a big font on it.

YOUR "DAUGHTER" IS A MONSTER

They all looked at me and I was just as confused as they were. Was I sleepwalking and killing people during the night?