56

a/n: this is the last chapter guys

~Three years later~

Raven's POV

"Try to keep your arms a little higher Maya, I can't see your face. Perfect!" I told her as I was taking the pictures. A photo shooting usually takes about an hour, but with Maya, we can read each other's minds on what the other wants and we are done in half an hour, then we mess around for two.

"I think I need to pee" she announced as she walked towards the exit of the room. We were now at a studio and she was modelling for the new autumn Gucci collection.

After we left the gang, we moved to New York and started a new life. My parents got new jobs and tried their best to keep me away from Billie, and they succeeded.

I was mad at them for weeks because of what they did but I knew  they never really seen de beautiful part of the relationship I had with Billie. The never got to see the way she was treating me and the love we had for each other, that's why they reacted like that.

I'm glad I eventually forgave them, because six months after, my dad got diagnosed with cancer. It hit us hard and the pain I had for being away from Billie was replaced by my dad's health condition.

He passed away six months ago and my mom is still going to his grave everyday. I know how much she loved him and I did too.

I'm still living with her and I got this cool job as a photographer for Gucci. Maya helped me to find the job and she moved to New York too, just so we could be together.

She and Miles live together and he gave up the gang life too. He said he also wanted something new.

"I don't feel like doing any other pictures. Can't they choose from what we have? I'm tired" Maya said as she came back and looked at the camera in my hands.

"I like the ones we have by now so I think it's fine" I agreed with her, being also tired of taking pictures. Just as I put the camera down, I received a text message from my mom.

Mom: what do you want to eat when you come back?
Raven: some bean burritos would be great
Mom: again?
Raven: always

"Are you texting someone?" Maya asked me with a smirk on her face.

"It's just my mom" I said to her, rolling my eyes annoyed.

"Come on Raven. You have to forget about her and try to find someone new. Tonight, Miles and I are going to the club and I told him to bring his friend. You coming too, right?" She asked as she was changing her clothes.

After we left the gang, we never heard anything from Billie. Her parents said that she left too the day after we did and never came back. The only way they know she's still alive is by the text messages she's sending Finneas every month, telling him that she's fine.

I'm still talking with Finneas and Claudia sometimes and I can't wait to see them in a couple of months when he comes to New York to sing. From what I've seen he puts on a cool show and it's just him, his tour manager and the coolest drummer I know, Andrew Marshall.

The gang doesn't have a new leader. They just adopted the idea of a council and never changed it. Jaden and Drew took my parents places and I'm kinda happy for them. They always loved it.