48

a/n: This chapter contains smut ;)
Also this is the first time I write smut so it might be bad

"Go get ready in our room. I'll make sure nobody will bother us until tomorrow morning" Billie said as she went a separate way.

Even though it was on a boat, the room wasn't different from a normal one. I wasn't even feeling the moving because the waves were pretty calm.

Billie promised me a massage and I could really use some relaxing treatment, but inside of me, I felt like I wanted more. These past few days I was craving physical touch more than ever and after the talk we had, I feel like I'm ready to have sex.

It's my birthday, but who says Billie can't get a little surprise too?

I searched through my clothes Billie packed, hoping to find something sexy. Right at the bottom, I found the red lingerie I bought when I went shopping with Maya. I guess Billie was feeling it coming.

I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and get ready. Just when I got out, I've heard someone moving in the room.

"I'm back! Ready for your massage?"  Billie screamed while I was drying my hair.

"I think so. Just gimmie  a sec" I put on the thongs and the bra, then I wrapped a towel around my body.

When she heard the bathroom door open,she started talking without even turning around. "I brought this Laura Mercier body cream, it smells like vanilla and I love it"

When she turned around, I was about two feet away from her, my body still covered in the white towel.

"A- are you ready baby?" She stumbled on her words.

"What if we skip the massage?" I asked as I got more closer to her

"Do you wanna go to sleep already?" She turned around and placed the body cream container on the nightstand.

"Not really" I said, hen I let the towel fall, revealing my almost naked body, covered only by the red material.

She looked shocked at the towel, then slowly raised her head until her eyes met mine.

"What do you want to do?" She asked

"Isn't it obvious?" I leaned my body on hers and put my hands on her shoulders.

"I want words Raven. I need to know exactly what you want" she said on a serious tone.

I got my face right in front of hers, then I slowly licked her bottom lip then whispered in her ear
"I want to have sex with you"

"Good" she placed her hands on my hips, her cold rings giving me goosebumps.

A make out session started, her hands slowly travelling up and down my body. We were still standing up when she broke the kiss for a second looking around the room

"Is my backpack here?" She asked almost concerned.
I spotted her red backpack tossed  in the corner of the room and pointed to it.

"It's right there.  Why do you need it?" I asked thinking of what she might be hiding inside

"You'll see"

She sat down on the bed and I followed, straddling her. Her hands were now on my ass and as we were back to kissing, I was able to feel how she was taking off her rings one by one, letting them fall on the floor.

I slipped my hands under her shirt and taking the hint, she backed a little and took it off, throwing it next to her rings.

As I started to slightly move in her lap, the bulge in her parents was getting bigger and easier to feel through my panties.