40

"Why the fuck couldn't she just tell me where are we going?" I yell in frustration while I try to decide what to wear.

It's 10 a.m and Billie and I are supposed to meet at 12 p.m in front of the mansion. She told me we were going to LA but didn't wanna tel me where in LA. She told me to wear something comfy, but does comfy mean also casual?

I end up choosing a top and a random pair of baggy jeans. If she'll take me to a fancy restaurant, I'll whip her ass.

I do my hair, my makeup and by the time I'm done I check the time to see that I have twenty minutes left. Just enough to check what's new on instagram.

As I sit down, a knock on my door makes me sit up confused. I walk to the door just to see Billie sitting there. Nothing new.

"Hi baby" she says with a big grin on her face and a bouquet of roses in her hand.

"You said to meet you outside" I say as I take the flowers from her hands.

"Yeah but I realised it would be better for the flowers if you leave them in here, with water and a friendly environment" she said looking at me as I was putting them in a vase.

"It wasn't necessary to bring me flowers tho."

"You know you deserve them so shut up and kiss me" I put my hands around her neck and kiss her deeper than a normal kiss would be, but less enough for it not to turn into something that could ruin my makeup.

"We should go"

"Yeah"

~time skip~

"Ok so listen, I promise we are gonna eat something fancy too, but for now Taco Bell will be the food we are getting in our sistem" Billie says as she enters the drive through of Taco Bell.

" I won't comment as long as it's food Billie"

We get to order and Billie buys herself three bean burritos and I buy some tacos like a normal human.

"You are basic" she says as she hands me my food.

"Well you are weird. What's next?"

Billie takes a bite of her food and talks with a full mouth." We go to the mall. Some shopping to kill the time. Apparently, somebody didn't do their job properly "

"What do you mean?"

Billie starts the car then drives out of the parking lot.
"You'll see"

~time skip~

As we arrive at the mall, Billie gets out of the car then opens the door for me. She locks it then takes my hand in hers holding it softly.

" What are we buying? I ask as we enter the huge building.

"You need a swimsuit"she answers smirking.
Oh, nice

"Should I ask any more questions? Or will it be in vain?"

"Just follow me" she says as she leads us inside a big Gucci store.

"You couldn't find a more expensive one?"

"Do you prefer Louis Vuitton?" She asks casually.

"I am fine, thanks."

We look through the shop and here I realise how rich Billie really is. She's the big boss and she can afford basically anything. Every time I look at something I like she immediately asks me "Do you want that too?"

We ended up buying clothes from five different shops and I lost count on the money she spent on me. One swimsuit ended up being four of them.

Even if I expected otherwise, Billie waited outside while I was trying them on. She waited patiently and greeted me with excitement every time I will get out.

" I think we can go now" she says as she pays five thousand dollars for a hoodie and a pair of shoes.
I regret saying that they looked dope now. Maybe she wouldn't have insisted on buying them.

As we get to the car, she puts the bags in the trunk then gets in the driver's seat.

" Where are we going now?" I ask as we stop at a red light.

"I think I can tell you now. I have this house in Beverly Hills I bought after I became a leader. I needed a place in LA where I could go without bothering anyone so I made what I thought was the best choice. I hired someone to prepare the house and dinner for us. They were supposed to be ready with the lunch too, but I guess you can't always have everything perfect"

I sit in silence thinking of the way I'll immediately put on a hoodie and some sweatpants as soon as we get there.

"I know it doesn't sound too romantic, but you are the first person I really want to impress and something too complicated seemed to be unnatural. If you won't like it we can go somewhere else and-

"Billie. I love your idea. I can eat with you in peace and not in a fancy restaurant with uncomfortable fancy clothes. It's perfect."

She gives me a soft smile then turns her eyes back on the road. Halfway through the distance I feel Billie's hand on my thigh, really close to my area.

I instantly start sweating and a wet feeling got between my legs.

"Is this okay?" She asks as she looks into my eyes then down at her hand. I nod slightly then look away from her, trying to think of something else.

"How much do we have left until we arrive?"

"Just fifteen minutes baby."
Oh my god I can't do this for fifteen minutes.