20

Maya and I have spent the whole day together. She's going to leave this Sunday so we have to use the time that's left.

She told me how she's going to stay in her parents house and search for something to do. She talked with Claudia and she can help her get into the social media's world.

It's about nine a.m. and we are going to our rooms because tomorrow we have class. On our way we meet with Miles and his brother.

"Hey girls. How you doin?"  Miles asks while kissing Maya. They're cute.

"Good. We are just tired."

" Baby, don't forget you have to come at my place tonight. You owe me something." Miles says with a smirk on his face. ew

We al talk a little then decide to separate.

"Raven! I forgot to give this to you. Billie told me to.I have no idea where is supposed to fit."
Jaden is giving me a key with a golden keyring with my name on it attached.

I take it and carefully place it in my pocket then Maya and I leave to the kitchen to eat something for dinner.

~time skip~

As the elevator's doors open, they reveal the hallway I usually go through every time I go to my room or leave it.

As I get closer I see something sitting on the floor in front of my door. I get to it just to see a red rose and a baby pink envelope. I pick it up and try to fit the key in the door lock but it doesn't work.This never happened before.

I try a couple more times times then I remember the key Jaden gave me a couple hours ago. I take it out from my pocket and try it. It fits perfectly. What is Billie planning now?

I open the door and get inside making sure I'm alone. I put the rose in a vase and sit on my bed with the envelope in my hands. It smells like her.

I carefully open it and an another two keys fall out of it. I place them next to me and take the letter that's left inside.

My sweet strawberry,

While talking today with your parents, they came up with the idea to wait for you in your room. We all got inside by taking a spare key from the doorman.
That made me think of how easily I got inside your room the first time and how other people could do too because of that spare key.
I've asked a mechanic to change your door lock and give me the two keys it came with. One of them was already given to you by Jaden and the other was in the envelope.
I promise to you that nobody except you has now the key to your door, not even me. If you want, you can give the spare key to someone you trust and feel safe in case of any unwanted events.
The other key from the envelope is the one from my place. I sometimes close my door too and don't answer to anyone, but if something bad happens to you or the baby, or if you feel like you need someone, feel free to search for me or use the key.

Billie

Oh my god. I mean, fuck her for calling me her sweet strawberry, but this whole thing is really...cute.
I assume she's done it for me to keep the baby, which is not gonna happen. But why not accept the gift? The new door look is anyway already there.

She's recently been more different. Is not like I got to meet her before, but that sweet version of Billie makes her less...bad.

I place the two keys in a drawer next to my bed and go get ready to sleep.

~time skip ~

"Good morning bitch. Ready for your last day of class?" I ask Maya as I hug her. Today is really her last day. This weekend she'll be 18, then she'll leave the gang.

"Shut uuup. You're gonna make me cry." She says pushing me a little.

We both enter the class and everyone is looking at us. People kinda found out about Maya going to prison so I think that's the main reason

"Look, that's the leader's girlfriend!" Oh shit.
I hear some random kid screaming from across the room.

Maya comes closer to me and we talk so no one can hear."Did Billie told the gang?"

"I don't know. I hope not. I need to talk to her."