4

"Hi guys it's nice to see you" Maggie and Patrick welcome us after getting inside. They have a pretty house in LA. It might be one of the many places they have.

"Take a seat guys. We have to wait a little. Everyone is here except Sam and Sara" . How cool, everyone was here except the only person I can count on. Maya. Why are they always late? I guess is in their geenes.

I sat down next to my parents at a big table.
The place from the end of the table was empty, as well as the one on its right. Next to it were two people I have never seen before so I assume that they are the other people my parents were telling me about when we were discussing about the only people that knew about Maggie and Patrick. On the same side of the table were sitting Miles, his parents and his brother, Jaden. Nex to them was Maggie's place and right on the other end of the table was sitting Patrick with a big smile on his face.

On the other side of the table, I was happy to see Finneas talking with a really beautiful girl. My parents sat next to them. There were now three seats left for Maya and her parents.

When they finally arrived Maya took a seat next to me. " Hi girl, how are you?" "Bored. I tought your ass wouldn't come anymore " "Bitch you know you can't get rid of me"

"Hi guys, is nice to see you again. I had no idea you were friends" Finneas cames to us. "Hello! Well, we've known each other since we were very little" Maya said to him. "Cool. By the way, she is my girlfriend, Claudia" He said looking at the girl sitting next to him. The four of us talked a little more until we got interrupted by Maggie.

"Finneas do you know where Billie is? We need to start eating." " I think she's upstairs with Drew. I'm going to check"

Ten minutes later, Finneas, a girl with long dark hair and the rainbow bitch were talking their places at the tabel. I've seen her saying something to her friend, and while looking around she spotted me. She looked at me for a second, then she got a smirk on her face. We made eye contact for a second and I felt like I was ready to get up and go home.

This bitch kept her eyes on me the entire time, excepting the parts where she was talking with that Drew.

After the dessert, I really needed to go to the bathroom. "Sorry, can someone show me where I can find the bathroom?" I asked looking into Claudia's direction, making her know that I would like an answer from her more than from anyone else.

" I can show you where it is" I hear Billie saying before anyone could offer. I was really shocked. Maya gave me a concerned look and Billie came next to me waiting for me to sit up and follow her.

Because I had no choice, I followed her until we got in front of a door . I opened it in silence, and before I could close it something stopped it. The next second I'm pushed against the wall with a pair of hands on my shoulders, squeezing them tight.

"Did you miss me?" Billie asked with a raspy voice and a smirk on her face. Her blue eyes were staring at me, being forced to look a little down because I am like two inches shorter than Billie.

She moved her right hand higher right on my neck, beginning to choke me. I got panicked so the only thing that got through my mind was to slap her. I did it so hard that her cheek got instantly red. She looked at me with more anger than ever. She was ready to smack the shit out of me but her act got interrupted by a knock on the door, which made her step back a little.

" Billie is everything okay?" Maggie yells from the other side of the door. " Yes mom. I was showing Raven where the toilet paper is." Why does she know my name?"Billie, could you come and say goodbye to Rick, Bridget and their sons?" " ok mom" Billie respond staring at me with a straight face. " Now, please" " I'm coming, fuck!"

Before she got out she looked at me with a resting beach face that gave me some weird emotions.

Before Miles and Drew's families left, my parents asked me if I could go home with Maya and her family because they still had some things to do.

I agree and on the way home I told Maya what happen in the bathroom. " Maybe she wanted revenge" Maya told me. "She still didn't got over what happen?" " I don't know Ray, some people can't give up until they get what they want. Maybe you really made her look bad in front of her friends." "You're right M, but she's exaggerating."

After arriving I got straight to my room. Ten minutes later I got a text message from Maya.

Maya
Bro
Guess what I just found out

Me
Girl idk
You know I suck at that game

Maya
Billie has a dick

Me
Wtf??!!
Who lied to you?

Maya
It's true
Miles told me
He heard Drew's parents talking
with Billie's about that
She's intersex

Me
And why would they talk about
that at a dinner table?

Maya
Because apparently,
Drew's parents are doctors so they
know shit about Billie's thing

Me
Bro idk what to say
I'm going to sleep
Good night bestie❤️❤️

Maya
Night bitch🥰🥰❤️

Before I could put my phone away, I get a text message from my mom too:

Mom
Raven, me and your dad have to go
to New York to deal with some gang stuff.
We might have to stay there at least 3 days.
It depends on how fast we get the money.
I'll call you tomorrow.
We asked Sara and Sam to take care of you,
so if you need anything just tell them.
Take care of yourself and
please don't make any trouble.
We love you❤️❤️

Me
Ok
Love you too❤️❤️

It's not the first time when they're leaving like that. Is something normal so I am used to it. I just hope that they will stay safe too.