1: the darkest beginning

The rain was pattering on the glass wind kicking up outside tv glaring brightly lighting the room. Y/n lay on the couch watching tv Lorie was just leaving from hanging out. 

  The news flashed on a news station she turns the volume up.  "Reports are now stating that another body was found just outside of (your county) mutilated some witnesses say it was dark figure out in the dark looking to be a man"... Her phone rings she answers it. 

"Hey.."

"Um Lorie did you hear about thw news or?"

"I didn't not yet why"

"Theres been a killing in our county"

"That has to be creepy dude like who in their right mind would do anything like that"

"Beats me but like this stuff is out of hand..."

"Bro look its probably just gonna pass over anyways besides whats not to be sad for its just another dead body no harm is to come"

"Um..."

"Okay okay okay i get it that was really rude of me to say but BUT i was only speaking my mind y/n you really nedd to stay calm"

"But I am calm...lorie what are you getting at with all this dead body stuff i just told you about the whole thing from the news dude"

".....oh oops..my bad haha..i didnt know you were calm my bad"

Both of the girls laugh over the phone thunder and lightning cracks across the sky lighting up thw living room.  Y/n hangs up the phone afterwards to go grab her blanket from her bedroom.  Her laptop lights up heading over she sits down and logs on her texting app.  There an unknown person was typing surely it was normal things for her to receive random things like scams but this was different they sent multiple roses and a kissy face. 

Unknown: "🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹💋💋"

You: "uhh who is this...?"

Unknown: "hello my love I happened to stumble across your page/profile just thought I'd send you a message😅"

You: "thanks i guess....sorry i dont really know you that well"

Unknown: "🌹🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥❤❤💋"

You: "Um ok I am just gonna go so...."

Unknown: "dont go come back my love"

You: "i got things to do and dont be calling me love etc.  I don't like it one because i dont know you very well and two your a stranger possibly could be a killer". 

Unknown: "-incoming image-"

You: "what the ive never seen you before why are you sending me images of your self!?!"

Unknown: "because i like you no i love you~ you are mine and I will see you someday!!😻😽💋🌹❤"

End of conversation

Y/n backs away from her laptop to grab her blanket from her bed.  Once stepping out of her room her messages keep going off again right after she left her room.  "God what a creep" she mutters, plopping back onto the sofa her phone chimes she picks it up to see it friend Lorie texted. 

Lorie: hey so I am not gonna be able to come over tomorrow for Friday but i will on Saturday so we can go out together!!!

You: alright I'll be waiting and besides i might go to the library and get a new book or something.

  Y/n loved to read horror novels and some manga but more or less mystery/thriller themes.