37....the aftermath

The sun rises over the buildings its been 3 days already. Y/n wakes up to find her body once again completely bare. Though something else seemed off to her as well there was a small wave of nausea forming. Getting up out of bed she walks to the bathroom to see the toilet vomit slowly rising she kneels down to pry the lid off. Sure enough she starts to throw up why was she puking all of a sudden this went on for a few minutes until a knock came at the door she pulls her hair back as she finishes to see that Cole was leaning on the door frame.

"Are you okay?"

"I dont know cole i just started to feel like this when i woke up i dont know if i mustve eaten something to make me puke"

"I dont think that you did my love but we can always go to make sure why your puking"

"Please.."

"I can call someone real quick" he pulls his phone out and starts calling someone as he then goes to a different room.

______________________

Y/n and cole were begining to board the plane back to the house. Cole gets a phone call again he answers it and begins to talk. The air was getting chilly a tiny bit as they climb aboard upon the private jet. She takes a seat where a tv is facing her view. Next to her right was a couple books. Grabbing one she starts reading cole finishes his phone call as he enters the room plopping down he rests his head on her shoulder. He watches her read the damn vampire book.

14 minutes later they were up in the air heading back home. She was fast asleep as cole takes the book from her hands and continues to read off the same book. Looking over again he flicks his gaze down towards her stomach gently placing his warm palm amongst the surface. He knew that she was pregnant since the first day of course. Taking his phone out cole texts his father.

Dad: what is taking you guys so long...

Cole: relax dad we'll be there shortly besides after i have had her drink tampered with a certain pill she was out like a light and not only I decided to insert my child inside her..but i made up a lie to her face so she can believe that she was drunk and had sex with me...

Dad: ima just let your mom know and the family that well be expecting a new family member on the way when the time is right....and Hey cole...since you and your wife are now married amd are expecting a baby on the way I believe you two will get a house of your own the deed and location of the place will be yours...

Cole: where exactly is this house at??....

Dad: oh it's just about in the mountain But Nathan and the other guards will be there shortly.

Cole: hold up dad if I am going to be having guards at the new house dad who will be guarding your place!?

Dad: oh dont worry i will hire me some Russians and well Japanese to be the new replacements at my house so dont worry

Cole: Jesus dad how are you going to-

Dad: relax cole trust your old man okay besides your mother and I are going to be a grandparent alongside the girls parents

Cole places his phone down to rest his eyes as he held his pregnant wife close to him.

________________________

(Time skip)

Leaves fell from the trees cole was driving to the new house their stuff was already moved to the place. Y/n watches the trees pass by in awe.

"Where are we going?"

"A new place to call home sweetheart"

"Wha"

"Youll see when we get there and that means a little special need will be solved~" he smirks.

The girl looks at him before it clicks in her head. Cole points at his crotch as she then slightly nods. Looking ahead she spots a driveway with small lights.

"What's that?"

"Guess we're here honey hope your prepared"

"Prepared for what?"

"Our sweet night together in our own home"

"Oh o-of course haha"

She nervously laughs lightly cole blushes. He pulls into the driveway driving to the house. The car comes to a stop y/n nearly stops breathing at the sight of the house.

  The car comes to a stop y/n nearly stops breathing at the sight of the house

"Woaaah! we're gonna live here!!!!!"

"Of course my darling you me and our soon to be family"

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"Uh nothing"

"Cole.."

"I swear its nothing hahaha look at the time its getting late you should head inside the place and walk around see what you like"