17....the party

Cole and his father were lowly talking while glancing up a bit to see that the girl was still there.  She looks to the side to notice Cole's ally was sitting opposite of the room watching everyone closely.  Looking up he waves at her in a small gesture.  She returns the favor to him, he gets up and walks over to her as cole looks up at them in question. 

Zach takes a seat next to her as he takes out his gun and a cloth to start polishing it. 

"Hows your stay here y/n....anything new?"

  "No im not enjoying my time here cole is just I dont know how to put it but hes fucking crazy"

"I see well if i were you i would probably just behave and maybe just maybe he can let you outside for a walk in town or probably to swim in the pool"

  "I just want to go home...and see my friends all in one piece" a tear falls slowly down her face making zach feel a bit bad for the girl.  He sighs before straightening up

"Well I guess you have to choose your options very wisely.."

"Hey you two what uh whats going on here??" Cole interrupted them by sitting next to y/n having his arm wrapped around her waist. 

  "Were just talking.." She responds quickly.

"Hmm about what it isn't nothing bad is it?..." He stares deeply into her soul.  Making the girl even more uncomfortable. 

"She's probably wanting some fresh air is what shes trying to say Cole" zach backs her up by lying to his friend. 

"Oh yeah...well in that case I can just let her outside in the poolhouse and just watch her from the window" he suggested.  Cole's father comes over to them "Well I guess we should start getting ready my boy and y/n...my future daughter in law i would like you to wear a dress not to fancy or something like that just a casual dress".  She shakily nods at his request. 

"Alright good well see you three in five minutes so better hurry"

Cole immediately picks the girl up and starts speed walking followed by Zach walking at regular fast pace.  They all enter Cole's room.  She was lead to the closet with Cole closing the door behind him as he threw a casual dress at her it was red and flowy at the bottom Cole began to get dressed up really fast "it's a pretty good party my angel well be dressed up like this ive been there before and trust me I do not want you wandering off".  She nods as he finished his tie and placing the tuxedo jacket on. 

"Alright let's go , zach are you dressed!?"

"Yeah!"

"Good now lets go we can't wait any longer!!!" They rush out of the room as he grabs a pair of flats for the girl on the way out of the house.  Zach grabs a brush from his bag for the girl.  "Her hair is unkept..." He points out.

"Alright I will do it-"

"Your shirt is a bit untucked I will fix her hair so you can fix your shirt"

Cole growls under his breath as zach brings the girl over on the floor between his legs as he begins to brush out her knots.  She winces a tiny bit from the discomfort.  Grabbing a hair spray can he begins to have her hair curl while spraying.  Cole starts coughing.

"Damn dude tryna choke me from the fumes already!?"

"Its almost over for the master piece"

  Cole coughs more covering his nose and mouth.  The vehicle starts moving out of the driveway onto the long road leading to the highway. 

"Fuck this shit im rolling the window down"

"Its almost over cole"

He opens the window poking his yead out to get fresh air instead of choking on the hair spray.  Zach stops spraying the girls hair and raises his hands up in a praying position over his mouth.  "It is finished...at last" she turns around in confusion.  "What is finished??" She asks him. 

"Take a look for your self"

  He hands over his phone as she turns the camera on staring in shock at her reflection seeing the small banana curls Cole sticks his head back in.  Nearly dropping his jaw zach stops him.

"Didnt think I would come prepared for anything??"

"But i thought....but how...you just..damn" he was now speechless. 

"Is that why i almost choked on the hairpsray??"

"Yes thats correct"

"How did you even learned how to do that?"

"I style my hair sometimes to mske it more manlier and to make it pretty of course besides my mother taught me how to do hair"

"Woah....your very talented zach" y/n stands up and hands the phone over to zach as he watches her sit down between them.