11:....leaving

The sun was slowly rising y/n couldn't fall asleep at all the alarm goes off as it wakes up Zach and Cole whom get out of bed. 

  "Fuucck I dont wanna get up right now"

"We have to get up anyways to leave before the coast guard starts searching now lets go.."

"And what are we gonna do with my girlfriend??"

"Keep her down here and I dont know chain her to a bed post"

"Sounds fine by me alright toss it over so i can do the job"

Zach tosses them over at cole who catches it.  Y/n starts backing away from him he snaps his gaze at her quickly and snatches her ankle pulling her body towards him at full force.  Her bottom bumps into his clothed manhood as he tenses before chaining her up.  "Noo you cant do this to me asshole!!" She begins crying watching her kidnapper and his partner leave the room. 

_________________________________

Cole's pov:

  She touched me...my precious angel touched me when i pulled her closer to me.  When we get back to Korea I want to make her cum all over my face.  Squeeze her thigh and her bottom cheeks, caress her curves, kiss her special places.  But I'll have to make sure that nobody else steals her attention im sure that my father would deal with them. 

.
.
.
.
.

  Zach starts the engine of the small ship as he gives out orders to get everything done.  There standing in the kitchen I start making breakfast and a smoothie for y/n but she might even put up a fight when i come back and try to kiss her.  Slipping out a pill to make her pass out from the back pocket I open it and pour it all in the smoothie.  That way itll be easier to give her my love.  Seagulls caw outside.  As the small waves crash against the ship walking outside of the kitchen i stop midway in the doorway peering out at the water. 

"Cole!!"

"What!"

"Its time to feed your girlfriend dude"

"Im on it Jesus Christ! don't order me like that Jack ass!!!"

"Then don't take forever to get the foid ready!!"

"Fuck me!!"

"Shut up and get it done already"

"Alright fine!!!"

  Stepping back into the kitchen i take the apron off putting everything on the platter along with the milkshake fpr my precious angel. 

~~~~

Stepping into the room where y/n is sitting at i knock on the door frame startling her.

"Breakfast is ready"

"Im not hungry.."

"Ok.....well if you get hungry itll be right here next to you~"

She eyes me suspiciously I step back and watch her from a distance in the shadows.  She flicks her gaze down at the food contemplating on wether she wants to eat it or not.  Lightly biting my lower lip it took her approximately 30 minutes to begin eating. 

Starting the stop watch for 5 minutes to kick in I wait patiently.  'This is it!' Biting my lower lip in anticipation her eyes were beginning to look tired.  She holds her head in her palm trying to fight the drugs. 

  It mustve kicked in faster than I hoped as her body fell on the bed.  Her curves were magnificent in my blue eyes walking up to her body I straddle her hip blushing deeply as I slowly close the gap.  Caressing her sides softly lightly tracing my finger tips across her soft delicate skin.  Pulling away from the kiss i take my phone out and snap a picture of her sleeping figure leaving shortly after to meet up with zach.