32....the party

After a few shots y/n and bethany were already in the pool laughing stephany and Vivian both join in the fun.  Wap comes on the speakers the girl gets out having the others look at her with a smile.  Y/n gets onto the sterdy wooden table and begins dancing.  Shaking her ass freely as she then drops it earning the others to start cheering her on.

"Shake it girl!!!" Bethany then gets out to join in the fun having the other girls laugh.  From a distant stood the guards and cole watching them closely. 

"Seems like theyre enjoying their time cole we should go enjoy our time and play pool or watch the sports on the screen" alejandro spoke getting his attention they leave the area.

Throughout the entire night y/n and the other girls were laughing and having fun.  Unfortunately it came to an end as stephany and Vivian both helped bethany and y/n into the house.  Once approaching the living room the girl collapsed onto the couch giggling. 

"Are you hungry for anything?"

"I'd like a chocolate milkshake and fries" y/n chuckles feeling in a better mood.  Bethany sits next to her taking her phone out as stephany and Vivian both get into the photo as she takes it y/n sticks her tongue out. 

Vivian comes back a few minutes back with the milkshake and fries the girl accepts it as they both take a seat.  Bethany speaks up as she took a fry. 

"I'm bored can we watch a movie or something"

"I think we shouls just sit back and relax for the time being"

"Yeah your right.."

All 4 girls are watching tv while eating fries and drinking chocolate milkshakes.  Y/n was getting tired as cole and his guards come back into the room to find the girls relaxing nearly falling asleep on each other's shoulders.  He walks over to pick her up.  Y/n tries to fight the slumber but it over powers her. 

___________________

9:15 am

"Hey it's time to wake up~"

Y/n pulls the blanket over her head refusing the wake up. 

"Sweety its time to wake up"

"No! Fuck off let me sleep!!!!"

"Babe~ its time to get ready"

"Mother fucker let me sleep!"

"Alright fine you leave me no choice" she suddenly felt something wet between her thighs.  It felt like a hand until it traveled into her panties she shot her eyes open the covers fly off her body to see cole with his hand in her panties.  He smirks mischievously.

"Well good morning its about time you got up" he takes his hand out smiling softly.  Cole immediately straddles her hip in a happy mood. 

"Why....damnit i have a headach from hell" she grumbles while hiding her face under the pillow. 

"Well you would love it since invited your family...the little brother of yours seems adorable-"

"Hurt my family I will kill you" she stares at him darkly.

He raises his hands up in surrender.  Getting off of y/n he watches the girl get out of bed and get ready by putting her hoodie and sweat pants on.  They walk out if the room to be greeted by the bridesmaids.  They immediately took y/n away from cole.   He watches them disappear from the corner dragging y/n out of sight. 

(Time skip to the afternoon)

"Ouch!!!!" Y/n yelps as stephany and Vivian were doing her hair bethany has gotten the dress ready her to get into. 

The sleeves were see through and it didn't have any straps

The sleeves were see through and it didn't have any straps.  Looking over was the damn veil.

"Awman i don't wanna get married

"Awman i don't wanna get married.."

"I can tell that your not wanting to go through with it honey but since its you and cole and we all know how fucking crazy cole can be i would suggest to go through with it.." Bethany looks to the floor. 

Vivian and stephany finish the hair Vivian grabs a rose style comb. And places it in her braided hair.  Stephany finished her makeup as soon As the brush tickles her nose powdery make up flies infront of her followed by a sneeze.

"Sorry"

"Dont do that again please"

"Ill try not to"

"Vivian and stephany we need to get her dress on"

Y/n sighs in defeat catching all three of the girls attention.  Faint voices could be heard outside as they put y/n into the dress. 

"Cole i hope you are happy to make your father proud" a gentle voice spoke it was a females voice. 

"Of course mom..and besides i would like you to enjoy your visit here..and also I want you to go meet my soon to be wife" his voice speaks outside the door. 

"Well i cant wait where is she!?!?!"

"She should be in here at there she is!" The door opens to reveal cole and woman with dark brown hair and crystal blue eyes.  She puts her hsnds together with a smile.

"Oh my God....shes gorgeous.."

"Hi.."

"Oh my goodness where are my manners come here and give your mother in law a hug"the woman says while coming forward.  Her arms opening wide.