20...an unforgettable day

With a press of a button there could be heard a gunshot on the device meaning.  That Lorie was shot.  Y/n drops her arms to her sides from the sound losing her best friend to the monster standing outside the door.  Both of the girls watch her expression turn to solemness mixed into deception and grief.  Her tears come flooding out as she collapsed to the ground blocking out all noise surrounding her all her happiness gone just like that.  The faint sound of the door being roughly pulled open and muffled voices could be heard.  'Lorie....is..dead and its because of me i killed my best friend who i grew up with since childhood is now shot and now ill never see her face ever again' muffled gunshots could be heard with screaming.  Someone stood outside the door keeping watch as cole continued on his bloodbath. 

  Y/n curls up even more having both elbows touching her knees as she cried.  She didnt feel like moving at all not even standing.  The light shifts as he walks over kneeling down to touch her trembling body before him smearing some blood on her shoulders.  Placing the now empty weapon on the floor away from her he scoops her figure into his hold resting his head atop hers.  His voice couldnt reach out to her as she choked on her sobs.  Zach watches her with a solemn look. 

"Common lets go before the police show up your dad is waiting outside...".

"Yeah....i'll be down there give me a second to get my shit and we can leave". 

Zach starts heading downstairs with the others following behind.  Cole reaches over to grab his gun as he picks the girl up off the floor.  Slowly standin up he turns around as she shakily turns her gaze to the huge amount of bodies her heart nearly stops at the two bodies of the girls who were trying protect her as well.   He walks down the stairs as her cheeks stained red from the tears as her lips swell up.  As they disappeared from the traumatic sight she goes back into her fetal position tightly closing her eyes horrified to even look.  Cole looks down at her with nothing but emptiness and so much love in him as he wlaks out of the house covered in people's blood. 

  His father comes out of the vehicle morning for him to get in but he stops at the back seat.  "I wont be able to get inside unless i have her in the backseat father".  His father nods his head slightly before opening it as he gently places her body inside the back before pecking her blood smeared cheek from his hand stroking it earlier.  Cole shuts the back door as it locks, he gets in the front placing the weapon down in the back.  His father gets in buckling up before starting the engine they lowly talk. 

  Y/n passed out from hyperventilating at the sights of not one but multiple dead people.  Cole looks back smiling softly to see his precious little angel was already asleep as he gently strokes her leg softly. 

"You realise what this means for the girl now right?"

"Yeah and next time she fucks up another life will be taken just like today and I will make sure to pay her parents a visit but I think that some backup should come with me just in case"

"As you wish my son though im proud of you becoming a man soon she'll be a part of this family for good once she sees it"

"She'll probably bolt by the end of tonight"

"Ill have the guard standing outside the room to make sure she doesnt get out and Cole.....do what you must..."

"Understood father" silence fills the car as they drive away having the other members in the mafia follow behind.