22....trapped

Silence fills the room Zach pulls her into a hug.  She returns the hug, he softly rubs circles in her upper back. 
The sun goes down as the room gets dark Zach is standing by the door guarding.  Cole returns with a drink only, y/n lay curled up under the blankets.  She stares out the window watching the rain heavily pour against the glass.  He opens the door to walk in causing the girl to slowly turn over before turning back to the window. 

"Are you done with your fit my angel?" He softly speaks.

No response comes from her lips he takes a seat next to her.

"You know its kinda rude not talking to someone who is going to offer you something to drink"

"I dont wanna talk to you.."

"Are you still butthurt over those people you call friends??"

"You killed them how else am i supposed to be feeling fucking dick"

  She goes to turn away only for cole to stop her she stares at him in question.  He stares into her eyes for a bit before lifting the cup. 

"You been crying for a bit you should drink up"

"I don't want to..." She mumbles.

"Really because it looks like your lips are chapped"

"I said i dont want to" she firmly states causing cole to look at her in shock.  He gently grabs her hand in his lifting it to his lips.  Even though she was thirsty for a glass of water she also remembered the last time she accepted his offer she passed out last time. 

  Cole brings the cup up in front of her face.  She looks at it and flicks her gaze back at him.

"Take a sip itll help you get hydrated" there was a slight pause in the air.  Y/n reluctantly accepted it with precaution.  Knitting her brows slightly she lifts it up to her lips as cole intently watches she begins to gulp it down.  The timer was already started before he came in as he watched the girl before him slowly start to feel drowsy.  Scooping her figure into his arms cole tucks her h/c strands behind her ear rubbing circles into her back.  Her breathing starts slowing down in a steady pace.

  Her voice is now a whisper to cole who continued to hold her form.

"What did you...do.."

The girl was finally passed out as her arms fell to the sides.  Cole picks her up off the bed as her limbs dangle freely.  He walks out of the room heading into the hallway that lead to his father's office whom stood outside the door waiting for him as He opens it seeing his son.  Once they enter he leads them to another section of the house where the basement is. 

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes father its to keep her on ground at all cost"

"Well im glad to hear that come bring her to the table...."

"She looks peaceful sleeping like this...but itll all soon fade away when she wakes up" a small thin smile appears on his face.  He walks up to the metal table where a syringe and a small device is located on the toolkit table.  Surgery knife lay perfectly straight on a paperline along with a needle and thread.  Laying her body down gently he flattens her back on the surface strappin her wrists and ankles down.  Next came her head as he straps a black leather on her keeping it in place.  Cole and his father stood in shadows of the light that shines above her line of view exchanging looks. 

"Shall we.."

"Lets begin grab the syrum to wake her up"

"Yes father" cole grabs it with a needle.  Loading it up he prepares to inject the stuff in her neck.  Moving her h/c locks out of the way he inserts the needle beginning to inject the stuff in her neck as she begins to groan. 

Y/n flutters her eyes before realising the situation she was now in.  She goes to sit up only to be stopped by some force moving her gaze slightly panic rises as she sees her limbs are now strapped.

"What the hell....what the fuck is going on-"

"This is the only way my precious angel now youll stay forever"

"What are youtalking about release me!!!" She jerks her limbs only to since from the tightness.