29...slight freedom

Zach and y/n stop by a creek surrounded by the trees and brushes she bends down to catch her breath Zach rests his hands ontop of his head.  The water steam flowed softly it was kinda peaceful. That was until he heard a twig snap he quickly walks over to y/n leaning down and whispers lowly.

"I think we should run...were being followed by someone.."

"Who is it thats following us Zach"

"I dont know but i have a bad feeling about it"

"Okay...lets go"

He wraps his arm around her neck as they continued to walk and cross the water.  Holding their bags above their heads alongside the ak47 zach slightly turns to see that it was indeed someone following but it wasnt anyone it was Nathan.  Nathan stood by the bank of the creek pulling up his phone and talks in a muffled way. 

'That fucking prick sold us out to top it all off hes been following us from the very start'.  Zach glares at Nathan and turns back around to keep very close eye on the girl before him she gets onto the other side holding her hand out for him. 

He reaches out and grabs her palm y/n helps him out of the water the rain kept falling upon them.  Faint shouting could be heard from the right with flashlights waving around trying to find them both. 

"Y/n!!!!!!"

"Oh no hes coming for me....zach what do i do???"

"Run now go go go.."

Y/n nods her head slightly as they take off sprinting.....until *snap* she freezes as a figure comes out of the bushes. 

"Y/n duck..." Zach whispers closely while holding her hand.

She ducks as something gets ripped off her shoulder and gets chucked at the person who grunts and falls on the ground.  Rain pours even more making it hard to see.  The flashlights were now passing them meaning they were in the clear.  Y/n jogs over to the food bag and picks it up as they ran again. Zach holds her wet palm in his, he leads her onto a pathway.  

"We can take this pathway to the dirt road that will lead us to the other part of the woods which has a path leading to the dock there we will see a boat"

She nods at Zach as they're running turns into a walk.  Looking behind them zach faintly sees their tracks meaning the rain was almost done with which means that theyre tracks will show up again.  He abruptly stops her squatting down. 

"We are you going to have to take our shoes off or theyll track our shoe prints when i see a rock you and i will be hopping on it one at a time" she nods again. 

Quickly taking their shoes off they both jog again several minutes pass zach and y/n come across the rocks.  He hops on one and helps her on it.  This went on for a bit until they came upon the road. 

"Alright were here if we continue to walk down for a couple miles we'll make it" he smiles softly.  Y/n blushes slightly at this, both walk in the rain y/n is under his jacket. 

__________________

(Time skip)

  They arrive at the dock Zach and y/n hurry into a hiding spot he opens a door it slides shut a tiny bit letting in small light.  She finds a spot to sit luckily there was a crate taking a seat Zach places his weapon down.  Her hair completely drenched y/n grabs her locks and rings it out.  Zach looks up at her soaked form leaving his mouth slightly opened.  He goes to speak...but was immediately cut off by the sound of a few approaching vehicles.  He peeks through a small hole waving the girl to hide quickly.  Zach steps away from the small hole and follows grabbing his weapon. 

Sweat dripping from their faces y/n sits in between his legs as he ducks behind her figure. 

"What do we do now!?" She whispers to him

"Oh y/n....my beauty from the goddess itself just come on out....you didnt think that i wouldn't tracked you here would you? Hahaha but its okay you dont have no more friends anymore just face it"

"Do not go out in the open..you hear me?" He breathes softly against her left ear. 

"I dont wanna go out there Zach im scared" she burrows her face into his chest. 

"Y/n....honey I'm not going to be mad at you~" cole calls out making her tremble. 

Zach stands up and leads her to the boat quickly she turns around as he climbs on.  Outside the boat could be heard a loud gunshot followed by the door being kicked open. 

"Search for them and bring her to me" cole firmly shouts having his guards swarming the entire place. 

"Were surrounded what do we do??!?!" She whispered under her breath. 

"I think i have a plan follow me..." She watches him closely as he ducks behind some nets.  She crawls after him, zach takes his phone out and takes it apart.  There was a certain small object he was fishing out.  Hokding it up in the small light from outside place she notices it being a tracking device. 

"You were being tracked with that in your phone!?!"

"Yes i believe it was planted in my device when i was asleep acouple days ago".