14:....lorie

All cameras were set up in her friends rooms and their entire houses as well.  "You can't be serious...." Her breath nearly stops as Cole took a seat sitting her down as he took a seat on her lap.

  "Well your my girlfriend and I so happen to be keeping an eye on your friends and if you make a mistake someone will die" he explains.

"But those are my friends why would you do this to me!!"

"Why you ask...well let me demonstrate an example father do you mind me doing the honor?"

"Of course go ahead Cole.." His father steps aside from a round button.  Her eyes widen in shock as he gets up off her lap and heads over to the button.  His finger hovers over the button watching y/n tense in her spot to scared to mutter a word.  "Lorie here is such a doll to her parents right...well wanna see what she's doing right as we speak!?" His voice raises a tiny bit. 

"She is not a bad person okay!!!! Please don't hurt her I'm begging you!!!"

"Funny how the bitch right here on camera makes you think she is!!!"

He presses a button to the full conversation.  "God can you believe she fucking disappeared its not like her anyways I'm trying my hardest to still find her god damnit ....seriously? are you fucking kidding me I cannot just abandon her like some lost puppy that she is faggot!!!....no you listen to me and shut the fuck up i will gut you alive when i see you!!" She threw her phone across the room and starts breaking furniture.  Her parents come rushing screaming at her as she started to fight back calling them both names that were not meant to be spoken her mother slaps her in the face.  "You fucking cunt!!!! You hit your own flesh and blood!!!!" Lorie shoves her mother into the wall as she stormed out of the room and starts to steal money from the jar above the fridge and takes off running out of the house. 

Y/n's frozen state of mind takes over as Cole pulls his knife out and walks over taking a seat back on her lap.  "See you didn't believe me...but I have camera all over town spying on each one of your friends".  He takes a remote out and presses a button again signalling the loud ringing noise to set off.  She covers her ears from the frequency wave when the screen goes black for a split second.  Looking back up her eyes begin to water seeing the sight before her. 

(Tw!)

There on the screen is Lorie clutching her chest with a small stream of blood trinkling down.  "LORIE!!!!!!! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!" She starts slapping him so many times as he held her in his arms. 

Cole rests his head on top of hers lowly talking "she's not entirely dead yet" he pops the 't'.  "But you fucking shot her!!!" "Yes and so what it's just a demonstration in case you do something to serve as consequences...". 

"Shes going to die!!!!"

"Relax I made sure the abulance gets there immediately"

"Fuck you!!"

"Oh you would"

"...no"

"Can you two get along with each other?"

"We will if she doesnt do anything bad"

"monster!"

"She's upset with you cole so just take her to your room and settle her down"

"No!"

She punches him in the stomach and shoves him off, standin up fast storming out of the room.  Cole growls lowly with a glare as he chases after her "y/n!!!" She takes a sharp turn into his room pressing her back against the door behind her as he starts pounding his fist on the outside.  "Y/n sweetheart I wont hurt you i promise....".

"Funny coming the guy who hurt me before"

"Because you gave me a reason to in the first place now be doll and open the door for so we can talk okay?"

"I dont know if i want to open it your crazy!!"

"Crazy for you my precious angel"

"Dont you fucking touch me asshole" he smirks and kicks the door open as he steps inside seeing that y/n was in the corner now holding a object to protect herself.  "Stay away from me" she warns him, cole stalks towards her slowly closing their space.  "I know you wont hurt me im everything you need nobody can understand you like i do".  Y/n slowly gets onto the floor curling up in ball as Cole gets onto his knees placing his palm next to her head looking deep into her eyes with lovestruck.  "Please leave my friends alone" her breath gets caught in her throat.  As he gently takes the object away from her placing it on a nearby chair cupping one side of her face softly Cole leans in closer and whispers something. 

"If you agree to be my girlfriend and marry me then i will leave your friends alone to live their lives my father already believes that your my girl so if you want your friends to stay alive I would suggest taking the offer"

"What if i dont want to?"

"Then they will all die instantly"

"Please don't do this.."

"Be my girl then and i wont hurt them you will have my word"

"O-okay just please dont hurt them"