44...news

Its been over a week since they have found out the gender of their baby.  Coles father was calling them cole answers it. 

"Hello?"

"Who is it?"

"My dad..hold on let me put it on speaker"

Cole puts it on speaker.  His father starts talking.  Y/n takes a seat to hear what coles father had to say.

"Am i on speaker?"

"Yes your on speaker"

"Okay good so I would love to hear the news of the baby hows everything?"

"Its going good but cole and i have found out the gender..."

"Oh really well i would like to know"

"The gender...is a girl"

"Aww I got a granddaughter on the way how adorable im going to spoil that child"

"Dad!!"

"What thats what grandparents do with their grandbabies"

Cole face palms himself.  The girl was thinking a tiny bit.

"Y/n...."

"Huh?"

"Make sure cole stays in line"

"Dad seriously!?!"

"Oh i will....if i have to get a hold of my younger brother max im sure he'll come over"

"Oh god not that little brat"

"That little brat is my brother and he can hurt you"

Cole sighs in defeat as he then puts his phone down.  For the next few minutes they both were listening to coles father talk on the phone. 

"Well dad im going to be giving mom a call"

"Alright I'll be here whenever you guys need me"

Cole hangs up the phone and dials up his mom's number he puts it on speaker.  A Few rings could be heard and finally his mother picks up

"Cole!!! You called"

"Hey mom ready to hear some news"

"Is it about the baby?"

"Yes"

"Tell me everything and please tell me you have been looking at cribs and stuff like that for the baby!!"

"We will be soon, but anyways mom I already talked to dad"

"And..."

"And he said he'll be spoiling the baby..."

"Just tell me the results im dying to know!!!"

"Okay sheesh mom, its a..."

Cole looks at his very pregnant wife before holding her hand in His their wedding rings intertwining with each other.

"Its a what!!?!?!"

"Its...a girl...mom"

"Aaahahhhhhh! I'm having a granddaughter!!!!!"

"Damn mom"

"Cole and y/n...make sure you guys leave this afternoon to go to town and start looking for some baby things i will get the bouncer and stuff to help out!!"

She immediately hangs up leaving cole to turn to his wife.  He leans back wrapping His arm around her shoulder while running small circles on her round belly.  He looks up at her with loving eyes he smiles softly. 

"Shall we get going?"

"Uhh sure.."

He gets up off the couch to help her up.  She moves his hand away and gets up on her own.  Her kneels nearly buckle cole sighs and helps her up instead.  All of the baby weight was starting to get heavy making her short of breath.  He rubs her back gently as they then start walking to the front door he puts his shoes on as she slips on her furry slippers.  Cole grabs a nearby jacket for the girl she puts it on.  He grabs his car keys and they head out to the car. 

Once inside the vehicle cole turns the radio on as he also adjusts the seat belt on his wifes round stomach.  He leans in and gives her a peck on the lips before pulling out of the driveway.  Dust kicks up behind them y/n starts to feel drowsy and then end up falling asleep in the car.  Cole gently rubs her thigh trees by in fast motion leaves kick up flying in the back.  Some raindrops fell here and there cole pays attention to the road ahead of him until he spots a McDonald's restaurant nearby.  Thinking to himself he must be thinking that his wife could be hungry. 

So he pulls into the drive thru and waited for the clerks to take his order. 

________________________

Finally after getting his order he pulls out of the drive thru to head to the store.  The food wakes the girl up almost instantly.  She opens her eyes to see a mint shake and of course a soda.  Taking the shake cole frowns but smiles afterwards.  Y/n starts sipping down the shake spotting the bag of food she looks at him question.

"Whats with the bag of food?"

"Well i thought you would be hungry so i bought some for you.."

"Oh..well thank you"

She puts the shake down giving cole a small chance to snatch the drink he smirks at her and takes a sip.  She frowns at him before going through the bag.  She spots a thing of chicken nuggets and large fries but also a quarter pounder with extra pickle.  Cole pulls into a parking lot in front od the store he leans over and takes the nuggets out letting her have the burger and fries to herself.  But he also bought 2 pies and cookies from the restaurant.