36...confusion

It's been a full day at the honeymoon suite cole was cooking stuffed bacon potato peppers for his wife y/n.  The girl stay curled up in a ball watching tv as she had a grey thick robe to cover her exposed thighs.  Coles over sized black t-shirt was like a night gown for her. 

"Hey babe food will be ready in about 12 minutes from now" he calls from the open kitchen.  He looks at her for a split second.

"I'm bored cole..."

"Theres a jakusi outside with led blue lights and warm water.." She slowly sits up still wincing slightly. 

"And where's my bathingsuit if that's the damn case"

"Its in the suitcase babe" he points to the bedroom.  She gets up off thr couch and wobbles her way to the other room to find the damn suitcase. 

Unzipping it she opens it to find a two piece black bathing suit alongside a small red see through tyable cloth for the outfit.  Grabbing it she goes over to the bed and begins to place it on the bed.  Backing up a tiny bit she takes off the bathrobe letting surround her feet as it collides with the soft carpet.  Next was his shirt lifting the end of the clothing she lifts it over her head.  That was until she felt a pair of warm hands cupping her torso and a pair of lips coming in contact with her neck in the back.

  "Arent you supposed to be cooking?"

"Foods done babe so i took it out and shut off the oven..then decided to come in here" he explains.

Y/n continues to take off coles shirt as she then drops it on The floor.  He chuckles swaying his body moving her hips slightly.  Y/n sighs before grabbing her top piece of the bathing suit.  Slipping it over head she untucks her h/c locks grabbing the bottoms cole quickly kneels down and licks her folds making her stiff.  He chuckles backing away as her leg nearly touches him.  She was lightly blushing but was also angry kinda. He smirks mischievous and watches her get dressed again grabbing the red cloth next to her he towers over her body. 

Gripping her hip in his palms he drags her closer by the cloth around her waist.  Her breasts come in contact with his chest he blushes again.

Cole ties the cloth on her lower half before picking her up.  Carrying her bridal style he walks outside to peer at the city their honeymoon took place.  The sun was setting over the tall buildings.

Heading over to the patio he opens it to find the jakusi he presses a button as it lights up and starts bubbling soon after it was now steamy

Heading over to the patio he opens it to find the jakusi he presses a button as it lights up and starts bubbling soon after it was now steamy.  He walks over to it and places the girl down she wobbly walks over to it and climbs in taking the red cloth off.  As she bends over to put it on the nearby chair.  Cole slightly smiles and joins by taking his pants off only to reveal very toned bare body again.  Climbing inside he sits down next to his wife.  Y/n takes a seat in the warm water cole leans in to move her hair out of the way as he kisses her neck blushing trailing upwards slowly.  Planting one hand on the other side of her neck he moves her head tp face him as his lips come in contact with hers. 

He reaches into the water to move her hip onto his there her body was now placed upon his.  He looks up at her with lust filling his eyes.  She looks at him with a weird expression.  Even though their stay at the honeymoon suite would last for a week he had to make it romantic for them. 

Cole looks at her torso before moving his gaze up slowly to see her breast close to his face.  He blushes before gently caressing her sides her body tenses before slightly shaking.  Meaning he mustve turned her on. 

"Cole i-"

"Its okay I'll be guiding you through it all my love" he whispers as he pulls her into another kiss.  Y/n struggles to fight back before a small moan escapes.  Making cole's hand hold her body closer. While grinding his bare body against her.  She blushes knowing that she blacked out before and had sex with him or so she thought.  Cole slips her bottoms off her body as his member was hardening again he tilts his head back.  Biting his lip again y/n bites her cheek lightly before closing her lids half way lowering herself onto him.

'What am i doing..i don't understand why im doing this why is my body moving on its own?' She thought to herself as she then felt his member slipping inside her walls.  Their mouths move in sync as their bodies both moved in sync for 3 to 6 rounds.