15:....first night

Y/n lays down staring at the ceiling as cole was fast asleep in the bed having her body in his arms.  Resting his head on her chest, 'what have i done....' A tear fell. 

The crickets chirped outside the house through out the night.  Sitting up slowly she gets his arms off her waist watching carefully as she gets off the bed.  Grabbing a robe to cover her night time clothing that cole has picked out for her.   (Do not ask me why but i found this and decided to put it in the book)

   (Do not ask me why but i found this and decided to put it in the book)

Tying the string around the robe she walks out of the roon silently.  Creeping in the halls until she came across the livingroom.  "Hes fucking insane" she lowly mumbles to herself. 

  She enters the kitchen spotting a plate of food and drink for her as she took a seat

  She enters the kitchen spotting a plate of food and drink for her as she took a seat.  Taking a few bites of her food she enjoyed the peacefulness before taking a few sips of her drink.  But she stops at the glass touching her lips remembering the last time she taken a drink from Cole.  Placing it down she gets up off the stool and walks over to the fridge opening to find soda , tea and other drinks.  Quickly grabbing a Dr.pepper can y/n goes back to sitting down.  "Well it looks like someone has the midnight munchies going on" she almost fell out of the seat from the voice standing around the corner nearly giving her a heart attack.  "Who are you !!!!?" His hair blonde and buzzed on the sides tattoos covering his temple and neck.  Eyes dark blue as he comes out from hiding texting on his phone.  "Me?well i can say that im a member at this place say what is a beauty like you doing out here by herself?".  He takes a seat on the counter next to her y/n gulps. 

  "Why are you awake still?" He looks at her in question

  "Why are you awake still?" He looks at her in question.  "I was hungry..." She looks to the side.  "Names Nathan if you are wondering" his two fingers lift her chin to look up at him.   "I should probably get back to bed...cole will get upset if he finds me missing" Nathan nods his head hopping down and tajes her hand in his.  "Well hes asleep for the time being and if you wanna play some video games with me you can so lets go" she follows him to another room.  He opens a door for her to walk in to see a queen size bed lay perfectly fine agaisnt the wall "this is your room??" She looks at him in question. 

  "Got two controllers out" Nathan plops down in his bean bag chair grbabing one controller as y/n grabs the other reluctantly

________________________

(1hour time skip)

   "Ahhh common!!! How the fuck are you so good at this game" she almost forgot that she was a hostage of Cole's.  "Oh damn...um I think you should go before-" "y/n!?!?! Baby where are you!!!?" Cole started shouting in alarm.  "I think i have to go now.." Nathan nods his head as he watched the girl walk out of the room pulling at the sleeves of her bathrobe. 

  "Never got your name.."

"Its y/n...nathan anyways I have to go now"

  They wave each other off as she walks through the halls until Cole spots her roaming.  "There you are where were you at!?!?" "I was...i-i was.."

"What were you doing"

"I was...lost im sorry"

He sighs in relief taking her soft warm hands in his lifting them up over his shoulders as he rests his forehead amongst hers.  Softly resting his palms on her waist.

  "Don't scare me like that ever again please"

"Sorry.." They stood like that for a tiny bit until Cole lead y/n back to his room as he locks the door shut.  She looks at him in question and worry, Cole straightens his back and slowly turns on his heal walking over to the bed slowly pinning the girl under him straddling her hip. 

"W-what are you doing Cole..?!"

  "I think i have you punish you my angel~" he dips his head down in the crook of her neck as she freezes in place feeling paralyzed.  Cole traces his finger tips stopping above the waist lifting his head slightly he starts to pull the bathrobe string off moving the fabric off her torso to expose her attire before him. 

Grabbing both wrist in his palms Cole brings them above her head watching y/n stare at him in panic.  "Cute.." He softly chuckles.