18....arriving time

It was a long drive y/n almost fell asleep on Cole's shoulder until she was woken up.  Stirring in her sleepy state Cole leads her out of the car as it was in park.  Zach follows them close by hiding his gun. 

"I'm tired....."

"Alright i can carry you there okay.." He softly talks to her.  She nods her head softly still blinking as cole squats down for her to climb on his back wrapping her arms and legs around him as he held her legs in place.  Slowly standing up off the ground they begin walking again having the girl napping away on his back forgetting that she was kidnapped by him still.  The sun was covered in the clouds as they arrive at the place zach pokes the girl to wake her sleepy form.  She slightly moves to see the place before her.  Cole sets her down stretching his body.

"Sorry..."

"Dont be sorry one bit my precious angel were here now i represent to you the party"

"But it's an entire mansion...on a hilltop..surrounded.." She turns around in confusion to see the trees.  "Pine trees".

"Yep no cell seevice out here until we get down the hill i have my watch to time the others arrival it will take a couple minutes to get up here and trust me when i say this...." He leans in close to her ear and whispers.  "There will be a shit ton of blood shed" she slowly backs up in a slight panic.  Zach stops her by wrapping his
arm around her shoulder.

  "Do I have to hurt someone??" Her voice begins to tremble. 

"Yes you will...and if you don't then..." He raises his phone up to have a camera set on Lorie.  Her eyes widen in so much fear as zach places his other hand on her other shoulder. 

"Please don't hurt my friends okay..." A small tear falls.  The girl starts hyperventilating making Cole smirk.

"That's if you...hurt someone here ill spare their lives but that doesn't mean I wont stop watching them" he chuckles.

"I beg you please" he slowly approached the girl lifting her chin up placing his thumb on her bottom lip.  Cole runs his thumb on her bottom lip softly before kissing her passionately.  Zach lets her go "we should head inside before it starts raining again.  He pulls away from the kiss blushing deeply before taking her hand in his slender one leading her inside.  There all three are greeted by a young butler who seems to be in his 20s.

  "Welcome...the party is about to begin please make yourself at home..." He hands them all a cup of red wine.  Cole drinks his along with zach as y/n looks at in a funny way. 

"Are you sure this is safe

"Are you sure this is safe..."

"Of course it is safe common drink up and join us.." He takes her hand in his and gives it a kiss.  She slowly lift it up to her lips stopping once more.  Zach sighs before taking it from her hand and gulping it into his mouth grabbing her by the face he softly plants his lips on her transferring the red wine into her mouth as she had no choice but to gulp it down.

Cole glares at him for a second before flicking his gaze at the girl.  "Alright let's go to the other room and meet our friends..." He emphasized the word 'friends'.  Opening a door were some people smoking what smelt like weed.  "Oh my God is that her..." Some faint whispering could be heard here and there.  Cole wraps his arm around her waist as they go sit down in the window cill. 

  "Everyone likes to talk ignore them if I were you.."

"What stuff do they talk about..?"

"Drama bullshit and rumors"

"What if its about me...-"

"Thats nonsense and even if it were about you then id would do the honor and kill everyone in this room" he whispers lowly so she could hear only.  Y/n gulps down the anxiety building scared to a point where she was lost in her train of thoughts. 

'What if i go to prison for murder or what if everyone I ever loved abandons me...i dont wanna hurt everyone or anyone..i wanna go home and be with my friends But if  I leave he'll kill them one by one starting with Lorie I cant lose Lorie'

"Hey..babe snap out of it...babe...babe!!" Cole's voice slightly raises as she comes out of her small panic attack.  Tears were falling like a waterfall.  He notices them before pulling her into a hug "shh its okay you have me nothing else can change that-"

"Get off me ..fucking lunatic" she shoves him a bit causing him to stare at her in shock. 

"Hey lets not cause a scene in the room people are staring..."

"Do not touch me" she backs away from him.  Cole stands up watching her figure tremble like a leaf some of the other girls look at her then at Cole giving him a cold stare.  "Cole what is wrong with you dude!" Some of them step up to block him from coming close to the frightened girl. 

"Y/n baby common dont make me do this.." He calls out to her one ofbthe girls gently places her hand on her back softly.