42....family dinner

Y/n and zach return to the backyard her blush has disappeared from her face as Zach's face turns to more seriousness.  He stops the girl again spinning her around.

"I want to give you something so you can keep in touch with me"

"Like what?"

"This..." He takes out a phone and hands it over into her palm.  She looks down at it.

"It's already activated under my name whenever cole isn't around make sure to text me"

"Okay...thank you Zach"

"No problem my flower~"

he kisses her hand gently and pulls away.  Zach looks over her shoulder noticing something as he backs away just in time as cole comes outside he wraps his arm around his wifes waist. 

"Whats going on out here sweetheart?"

"Nothing important all we did was catch up"

"Interesting.... Anyways our family wants us inside and zach....stay away from my wife"

They exchange glares.  Y/n tugs on coles sleeve to get his attention again he looks down at her with loving eyes.  He takes her inside leaving zach outside by himself all he cared for was y/n's safety.  As soon as both y/n and cole were out of sight he takes her upstairs opposite direction of the family diningroom.  They enter their room he softly pins her body on the bed.  Taking one h/c lock in his fingers he softly runs his finger through it. With a blush before dipping down hungrily kissing her lips whilst tilting her head up by the back of her neck. 

  Cole was careful not to hurt her stomach because of their unborn baby growing inside.  Y/n gulps as she allowed his tongue to slip inside swirling around hers hoisting her body upward their chests touch. 
Cole softly kisses her lips longer before pulling away. 

They enter the dining room everyone looks at them cole steps behind his pregnant wife.  His palms gently rests upon her small baby bump.  Max glares deadly daggers at him.  He pulls away from her and guides her over to the table.  They sit down and cole father begins to speak.

"So now that were all here id like to announce the new baby on the way congratulations cole, y/n not only Jake and his wife Stella are also going to be expecting a new family memeber which is going to be coles youngest baby on the way say cole my son havent you though about throwing a baby shower for you and your wife?"

"Yes we will when she gets bigger and that we go to the doctor office and know the gender ourselves"

"But dont we have the family doctor though?"

"Oh fuck my bad forgot about that"

"How can you easily forget about that!?!?!"

"What mom my mind blanked out for a bit okay!!!!"

"Dont worry this happens at times y/n" Stella leans over to lightly chuckle followed by the girl.  Cole looks at the girls giggling to each other stephany and Vivian both smirk followed by Bethany with a small smirk because of the giggling send each pregnant girl a code to know.

He raises a brow at them as stephany and Vivian both stand up to make their way to the girl they all walk away leaving cole and the rest of the family.  Even though coles mom knew what was going on she smirks mischeviously.

"You too mom!?! Gaaah what the fuck is going on!!!"

He groans in agitation.  Y/n ans the other girls were laughing in the other room which was causing cole to overhear from the table. 

__________________________

Its been a few hours.  Coles wife was stuffed from dinner alongside everyone else.  Y/n stands up from the table to go to the other room but cole stops her by grabbing her hand.  She turns around to look down at him he stands up and follows her closely. 

There they stand in the kitchen alobe from everyone else he takes a seat on the stool. Whilst grabbing a nearby soda can. 

"Cole why are we alone from everyone else?"

"You were with Zach before dinner started and your also married to me why?"

"It was nothing important thats why"

"Did he kiss you?.."

"What? No"

"Good if he did kiss you I would have to get my hands dirty"

"Cole sometimes I question your mental state of mind"

"Well i am a born psychopath and when i love someone such as you i do everything I can to keep them"

He grins darkly before pulling the girl closer to him their faces nearly touch.  They stood like that for awhile, y/n pulls away from him as he stood up and smacks her ass with a smirk. 

But suddenly the air changed to a slight darker tone.

"Cole... Why you little!!!!!!!" Max bursts through the kitchen running past his bigger sister going after cole again.  Cole immediately stood behind the girl as a shield Max goes around his sister.  He avoids hitting her as he throws punches at cole y/n shouts for some backup as their parents came into the room to separate max off cole.