8: deserted..

The girl wakes up from her slumber taking in the scene before her e/c orbs y/n's heart almost stopped.  "What the hell ....how did....where am I!!!?" She goes to move only to be stopped by a strong force.  Looking down at the source she begins to cry softly before she started to scream.  "Let me go!!!!!! Somebody HELP!!!" She struggles to free herself.

  The ziptie starts to dig into her skin by drawing blood she winces.  The floor boards above her creams signalling that she wasnt alone in fact the entrance to the room opens revealing a dark figure most of the lights were killed.   "My precious angel is finally awake do you want anything??" He softly asks.

"Release me jackass!!" She hisses at him. 

"Mmm no can do baby I already told you before im taking you home with me and after you kicked me back at the house there was no other choice~" Cole puts at her.

"Your sick for doing this to me dude!!"

"Love tends to have a bit of crazy in it sweets..." He stalks slowly forward to her trembling figure.  Bending down he uses his strength to tip the chair backwards dipping his head into the crook of her neck "you smell so good sometimes I cant help myself but to want to have a small touch of your skin".  His warm soft lips touches her skin as he turns her head the other way.  Her breath hitches "g-get off me freak" she whimpers. 

  Cole slowly opens his eyes and smirks beginning to suck on her skin earning some pained cries.  A knock comes at the door making the boy retreat back turning to the source. "Lets go I need your assistance on deck..".

"Ill be back angel... Don't go anywhere hehe" she watches the boy run out of the room as vomit comes out.

'This is wrong im not supposed to be here in supposed to be in my home whwre its safe and sound and my friends are all worried sick about me oh god what if they think im dead!?!?!'.

_______________________________

Detectives pov:

  Lorie and her friends starts blowing up my phone. At 6 in the morning after my crew were searching for y/n who went missing.  Picking the phone up i answer it.

"Hello....?"

"Whats going on wheres my friend at is she dead!?!?!" The sound of the girls voice was hysterical. 

"Relax alright look my team and i are doing everything we can its been only a couple hours within the 24 hour notice and if we find any traces we will notify you guys" i calmly reply to her. 

"Please find her im begging you we already lost a close friend and we dont wanna lose another please" she softly weeps on the phone line.

Honestly i felt really bad for them first the young college boy mason and now a missing person case of y/n.  Could it be the person whos been doing these killings?, or could she have a stalker who is behind everything if that's the case then....well my team and i are going to have to call in the k9 unit. 

  Sitting up in bed I grab a nearby unlit cigarette and a lighter flickin the lever to light it up.  Taking in a breath of smoke I exhale out the smoke coughing a bit before getting ready for work. 

__________________________

Y/n pov:

  Its been hours since she has been gone.  The boy returns in his black hoodie and ripped black jeans.  He takes a seat on the bed taking out his phone to snap more pics of the girl in front of him.  Taking out his black pocket knife Cole makes his way to the girl pointing the camera at her face and the blade on her skin tilting it upwards biting his lip.

*click*

"Fucking beautiful angel.." He mutters deeply. 

"Why are you doing this please just let me go im begging you I-i won't say anything to anyone else please.." She whimpers softly. 

  "I know you won't you know why ....?"

"W-why?"

"Because we will kill them all I dont care who or what nobody is allowed to take you from me and best part..." He leans closer to her ear breathing very hot and shakily.  

"W-what?.." She gulps.

"Your friend mason hopper right..."

"What are you saying...did you-"

"Yes and no ....babe I love you too much to let you free out of my grasp even if we have to the in the end" he lightly trails his tongue across her ear slowly trailing his lips towards hers stopping at the corner breathing softly now.  Brushing his nose softly amonst her skin. His face grows into light shade of pink.