19...blood shed

Shes lead out of the room zach watches them closely as they head upstairs.  They enter a room opening another door and closing it behind them looking at some other people. 

"Who...are these people??" She shakily asks.

"Those are our friends girl I think you just need to get some fresh air and enjoy the time without him around you"

"Yeah...because theres stuff you dont know about him.."

"Tell me about it....i already have witnessed my best friend Lorie almost killed.." She mumbles.

"See...thats why you have to get away from him and his family"

"But it's him and his dad.."

"That's what you think but those guards and stuff there all actually related"

This caused the girl to be even more confused.

"If I were you I would watch my back at all times"

"He threatened to take out my foot or put something in me to keep me from running away.."

"Was it just you three? That came here??" Y/n shakes her head no.

"Fuck that means his family is going to be here in a matter of minutes alright um...heres What were going to do...we will try and get a hold of the police"

One of the girls took a strange looking phone out but it looked like a small radio.  "Do you know what this is..." She shakes her head.  "Its a way to get a hold of someone in town at a place like this wheres theres no cell service its the best way to keep in contact with people.." Y/n nods her head.  The girls go sit down as soon as zach enters the room trying to spot the girl.  Something red catches his attention as he leans a bit spotting her with some other girls.  Walking over to them y/n tenses up.

"Can i have this dance?"

"Why should we let you near her you came with Cole..."

"Alright fine thought i would be nice" he walks off out the door. 

"We should probably start hiding"

"But he'll find me eventually last time i hid from him he captured me"

"Well we can think of another spot to hide in until the place is cleared out"

"What if he put something in me"

"Good point um...heres how it will go we can sneak our way out while the bad shit happens and if something happens to anyone of us we must not leave anyone behind"

"How do you know all this stuff"

"I'm the daughter of a chief in town he walked me through tactics just in case something were to happen".

All three of the girls exchanged glances before heading to the door.  Faint screaming could be heard downstairs along side the gunshots.  'Fuck this is really happening what do i do'.  Her breathing picks up to hyperventilating again. 

"Hey hey hey look at me"

Looking up at the girl standing before her she starts talking in a soothing voice towards y/n.  Her breathing slowly starts calming down. 

"Your the girl all over the news right?" She nods her head. 

So it was her friends who probably sent missing reports about her friend abducted.  The night she was on her phone with Lorie she mustve called the police.  Multiple sounds of feet thudding on the stair case alerts the girls as they go into hiding.  Y/n gripping her scalp slowly gets onto the floor curling up.  The gun shots grew more intense with laughter alongside. People screaming in agony as one of them smeared blood on the wall next to them while trying to pry the door open.  Y/n slowly reaches out before her hand was snatched by one of the girks who gave her a warning look before pointing to the door.

  She turns to see a glimpse of Cole standing over the corpse bodies of those innocent lives.  He suddenly speaks in a deep smooth voice. 

"My darling please come out of hiding remember what happened last time we played this foolish game??" He calls out standing with the ak-47 in hand wobdering how he got it.  Zach suddenly pops out whispering in his ear as he flicked his gaze at the small crack in the door causing the girl to nearly stop breathing. 

"Oh so she's around this section of the house hmm thats a shame guess ill just have to..." He holds up his ceelphone device in the air y/n widens her eyes nearly stumbling forward trying to break free from their grasp.  'No!!!!!!! Please don't kill them i have to do something!!!' She mentally screams.