39...test

Its been a few hours y/n was outside the house sipping on her cup of hot cocoa.  But as soon she engulfs it somehow the nausea that was a continuous basis suddenly stopped. 

'Well that's weird....wonder why i stopped being nauseas' she sits down thinking to herself while grabbing a nearby book.  She reads for awhile again in deep thought.

'Its so strange....but it doesn't explain the entire thing in one word....what did he exactly mean last night....i just don't understand' as the girl was in her deepest thought.  She didn't recognize that cole was standing behind her form watching her in curiosity.  He bends down slightly peeking over her shoulder.  Grinning silently he breathes on her neck. 

"Holy shit Jesus Christ!!!!"

"Well hello my beautiful"

"What the hell cole!! You couldve given me A heart attack!!!"

"I thought you looked very cute when your reading"

"Don't hover over my shoulder like that!!!"

"Aw but i enjoy what your doing"

"Creep"

"Only for you darling~"

Y/n scoffs before reading again cole hops over the couch to take a seat next to her but instead lays down planting his head in her lap.  He looks up at her with a soft smile gently caressing her flat stomach.  Gently kissing it softly y/n moves her book out of the way.  He chuckles softly. 

"Whats so funny?"

"Oh nothing you are gonna have to take a certain thing here in a minute"

"Huh?"

"Shall we get going?"

"To where!?"

"Inside obviously"

"Ugh if its to shut you up then fine!"

The girl puts her book down to follow cole close behind as he lead her to a bathroom.  She raises a brow in question.  There on the bathroom sink lay a blue and white box.  She turns to him but he starts speaking.

"If you have to pee itll have to be on this test ok...."

"Why do i have to pee on this test??"

"For the results sweetheart...here just let me get it out theres two of them and an extra oneso we will have to get a cup"

"Your acting very suspicious cole..."

He opens the box taking out a blue packet with a stick of some sort.  Grabbing a nearby cup he hands it to his wife y/n she hesitantly takes it from him.  Turning around some clothes were shuffling.  After she finishes she pulls her clothing back up and places it on the counter.  Walking up to him in irritation she lightly taps his shoulder he turns back around. 

"Can we get this over with..."

"Yes...and when we're done in telling my family and your family the news"

"What.."

"Well were married now so it is respect to your family that they must know about the news of course"

Y/n looks at the ground in confusion.  Cole takes the tests out to begin, he looks up at her for a split second.

"This will probably take a minute or two for the results"

"What the fuck..."  She suddenly feels another wave of nausea forming inside taking a seat real quick y/n tries to hold back the vomit from escaping. 

"Oh my god im gonna puke...yep definitely going to puke"

Lifting up the toilet lid everything she ate cones back up.  Cole finishes up with the tests he places them down on the flat surface and begins the timer.  Taking a knee he kneels down next to the girl rubbing circles in her back. 

(2 minute time skip)

  The timer goes off signalling them both that ut was time. Standing up off the ground both y/n and cole both lean in close to see the three tests that lay on the surface.  Her soul nearly left her body at the sight. 

There sat three of them that read positive.  She takes one slowly lifting it up to her face. 

"T-this cant be.....no this isnt right"

"Were pregnant with a baby i think i need to make some calls right now holy shit"

He sounded excited unlike the girl.  She was pregnant with his kid but how unless that night she was drunk.  Smacking her forehead cole turns around holding her close by him as he starts making calls to his family. 

_________________________________

Faint screaming could be heard on the phone with coles mom and dad.  Though his brother seemed to be happy as well all that was left was her family.  Cole immediately starts to dial their number it rings three times after the final ring someone picks up.

"Hello...?"

"Congrats.."

"Cole...what do you want"

"Your going to be grandparents to your first grandbaby"

"Your lying"

"I am going to be sending you proof that im not lying Mrs. L/n...."

He snaps a picture of the girl holding the test in her hands with a confused look.  Sending it to the girls mom followed by shouting on the other end.

This time the girls little brother answers it.

"You....are so dead when i see you guys cole!!!!!!!! Mark my words you impregnated my big sister im gonna kick your ass!!"

"Jees little man don't take it so far-"

"Just you wait!!!!! Mom we need to get a private jet!!!!"

"Max!!! Settle down for the time being youll upset your fatger even more"

"I dont care my sister shouldve married someone else thats respectful and not a complete psychopath!!!"

"Is he like this at times?" He turns to y/n raising a brow at her.  She puts her hands up so he can recieve a heatwave of her little brother.