25...confrontation

'What do i do..' She thought to herself watching them in worry.  Zach looks up slightly at the girl to see if she was okay. 

"Cole you need to be more careful of what you do to her because I have been seeing how you act and its not okay to be like that to her" he firmly states while looking back down at him.

"Is that so...hm okay y/n get over here right now.." He points next to him the girl backs away even further and takes off running down the hall.  This causes cole to grunt in agitation.

"Damn it now i gotta fucking chase the girl down" he turns on his heel and starts running after her.  Y/n takes a sharp turn into the living room heading down the stairs. 

'Wheres the front door around here-' "hey where are you going?" Nathan shouts in alarm. 

Y/n trips over her ankle hissing in pain.

"Jesus woman what has gotten into you-"

"Y/n get back here!!" Shouts cole with zach jumping over the glass railing.  She watched zach land on the couch as he sprints over jumping over the objects in his way. 

Nathan looks at him in alarm before scooping the girl in his arms stepping away from Zach.

"What are you doing Nathan!? Hand her over!!"

"She belongs to cole though i cant just let you take her away from him"

"He kidnapped me Nathan" he looks at her confused.

"That's weird coming from the girl whos cole's soon to be wife"

"Please you cant let me stay here with cole im begging you" she looks at him with fear filling her eyes. 

Zach steps forward slightly making Nathan step back from him again giving him a confused look.

"Nathan let her go I can take her.." He softly speaks y/n looks at the stair case spotting cole smirking in their direction. 

"Please Nathan let me go.." Her eyes were beginning to weld up in fresh tears. 

He looks over at cole then at the girl before backing away from Zach making the girls heart drop.  Is he actually choosing Cole's side than Zach's instead he's really going to leave the girl trapped with cole. 

"Nathan-"

"Thank you so much for catching her for me Nathan" cole comes up to him. 

"Please dont let him take me Nathan im begging you please"

"I'm sorry but I'm ordered to not let you go free out of the House's perimeter.."

"Nathan.."

  Her breath hitches as cole takes her in his arms slowly backing away from Zach and nathan.  Y/n looked at the ground in such shock and despair she was so close to escaping.  And zach was nearly there to help her get out but he was too late.  Zach watches them disappear up the stairs y/n was now in grave danger.

____________________

Cole appears at his bedroom opening the door in silence.  He looks at her in deep thought before a slight smirk is plastered on his face. 

  "Since you attempted to run away...you left me np other choice my precious angel"

She shakily looks up at him in fear and anxiety building up.  As he places her down on the ground he kneels down coming face to face with her.

Cole stares deeply into her e/c eyes as she gulps. 

"Youve gave me no choice..." He places his hand in his back pocket taking out a small button.  Her eyes widen at this watching him back away slightly.

"Please don't...do this please cole" she aoftly speaks in a whisper. 

Cole smirks slightly again as he then holds it up and presses a button.  Her body then begins to spaz on the ground with an excruciating pain travelling inside her.  Her screams echo in the house.  Zach freezes in shock hearing her pained screams from coles room.  'Dont tell me...hes..no' he thought to himself.  Cole circles the girl as she continues to thrash on the ground from the electric bolts traveling inside her. 

"You know babe...i do love you to death but sadly now that I have to electrocute you anytime you attempt to escape" he begins to explain.

"Everyone in this place works for my dad and I they will just pass you over back to me everytime you try and escape and even if you do manage well..." He increases the voltage making her body twitch violently.  He stops electrocuting her as her body finally stops twitching.  She lays there completely weakened from the situation. 

"You should know that I will track you everywhere you go so try to run and i will have to hunt you down and when i do catch you its not gonna end well" he warns her.