24....seduced

"No..."

"Oh common baby it's just us now besides your my girl"

"Get off please.." She whimpers. 

"Noway im not going to get off I will destroy you here and now~" cole slips his fingers into her panties moving them out of the way.  She begins to struggle in his hold making him softly moan.  Biting his lower lip he grips her lower half in his palms prompting it up against his manhood grinding his lower half even more tilting his head backward.  Y/n whimpers in his hold, cole looks back down at the position she's in smirking and slides her panties off.  Her womanhood completely bare biting his lip once more he lowers himself trailing his lips lightly. 

(Mature warning)

  He comes in contact with her pussy lips kissing it softly while his back is on the bed.  Pulling her hip down with him cole starts to lick her folds.  Swirling his tongue amongst her clit going in slow circles.  Gripping both cheeks in each palm he begins rubbing circles from the thighs.  Y/n tenses up in place "cole please stop- I'm not-" he abruptly stops pulling his face out from under her.  Cole sits up facing his back towards her "y/n darling....why do you not want my aroused self am i not good enough??" He slowly turns to face her scared expression.  Y/n gets off the bed going to reach for the panties until he snatches them out of her reach.  She reaches up again only for him to side step allowing her to trip.  "Cole stop already and give them back!!" He chuckles at her reaction holding them above her head y/n reaches up again as they were slightly moved out of reach.  She looks down at his waist and walks away from him.  He looks at her confused.

Holding up his phone slowly cole snaps a picture of the girl

Holding up his phone slowly cole snaps a picture of the girl.  She sharply turns to face him "what the fuck!?!?!" The girl runs after him.  He jumps over the bed laughing.  "Your to slow babe Hahahahaha!!!" Cole leaps over her head in the process of t-bagging her.  Y/n falls backward onto her bottom. 

Glaring up at cole he gently pats his thigh giving her a smirk. 

"No im not gonna sit on your lap"

"Oh common i was only playing around babe"

"I'm leaving now so hmph!" Y/n stands up on her feet and goes to storm out of the room only to abruptly stopped by cole.  He tightly grips her wrist as she goes to pull away making him glare.

"Your not leaving me..." He warns

She grits her teeth and roughly rips her wrist from his grip turning back around to the door.  Y/n storms over to the handle giving it a twist it opens she opens the door and exits having cole trail close behind.  He begins to scowl.

"Y/n...get back here were supposed to be swimming"

"Well forget it because im not swimming with you!!"

"Take that back my angel"

"Never.."

"What" he raises his brows while crossing his arms over his chest.  Zach watches in alarm seeing cole act towards his girl.  He spots him grabbing her wrist again but more firmly he knits his brows slightly.  Zach didnt like how cole was treating the girl. 

Cole looks up at him for a second before waving him off.  Zach doesnt budge as he slowly approached cole who stares at him in question and alarm. 

"Cole....please don't touch her like that" he warns him.

"Who are you to tell me what i can or cant do arent you my friend?"

"As of right now no because you are hurting the girl and i don't like it" he steps forward standing toe to toe with cole who lets the girl go staring at Zach.  Eerie silence fills the hallway y/n backs away from the situation. 

"Y/n...stop now" ahe freezes hearing coles voice again.