3: halloween..

Its bitterly cold outside the sun was going down as the leafs rustled across the wet pavement.  Y/n stops by a coffee shop to get a cup of hot cocoa.  "Itll be $12.34 ma'am" "hey now im not an elderly woman just yet im still young haha" the salesman laughs lightly along with the girl who pays for her drink.  From the shadows across the street was the same strange boy who's madly in love with her he watches her walk home. 

"Soon my angel...well be united" he chuckles softly while fiddling with his pocket knife turning to a college male who was cornered.  "Y-your a mad man I havent met you I dont know you very much t-take whatever you want from me okay dont kill me please-e" the male starts shakily whimpering before the boy who stood before him.  "Do you like my precious angel y/n-chan?" "Your what?..." "Do. You. Like. My precious angel y/n?..." "S-shes just a friend of mine I swear please" the boy edges closer pointing the knife at the teen boys nape. 

  "I cant allow you to come in between us and our love life mason" he laughs coldly.  

"No p-please-e im begging you spare me please!!!" He begins to shout hoping that one of the police officers were going to hear.  Blood sprays on the pavement as he leaves the fresh corpse there to rot in the ally.  "Fucking sick bastard....lying to me" he grumbles under his breath as he cleans the knife. 

____________________________

  (4 day time skip)

Y/n pov:

  Y/n steps into her nicely warm house.  Heading upstairs to check her laptop there was no new messages from that stalker.  She sighs in relief "alright I can relax now...a nice hot bath with lavender and rose oil seems about right" she stands up and walks into her bathroom closing the curtain.
The water is running steam rising the bathroom door locked shut.  Y/n strips from her clothing and sits  in the luke warm water allowing the oils to engulf her body.  The small lights are shining brightly above the mirror.

A few hours have passed y/n steps out of the tub grabbing her towel and wraps it around her bare body.  Unlocking the door, walks out and heads to her closet.  Grabbing a skeleton sweat shirt and dennim jeans once fully dressed she goes to her bathroom again and bruahes out the knots.  "Ouch!" The brush pulls at some slightly knots. 

__________________

__________________

  A knock comes at the door as y/n answers surprised to see lorie, jason, and Kyle all standing there.  "Hey guys what brings you here?" All of them were silent. 

"We need to have a talk...like now" Lorie speaks softly.

"About what?" She asks her.

"It's about mason...."

"What he do?"

"Let's just go sit down okay?"

"Okay.....is it something bad?"

"You'll find out just sit down please"

Y/n sits down on a nearby chair staring at her three close friends.  "Alright im sitting down so whats going on"...eerie silence fills the air she lightly grips her pants.  Lorie takes a seat with Jason and kyle by her side.

"Mason's body....was found by the authority's....so they're going to need all four of us to head to the police station and answer some questions"

"What that doesnt make any sense mason is a good person he didnt so anything bad to deserve this"

"I know that so it doesnt make any sense anyways like first off he liked you a lot right?"

"Right...plus he always knew how to put a smile on my face"

"That could explain why he didnt pick up his calls then or his texts"

"Jason is right on this point on like whoever killed mason is sick sociopath"

All four of them were now in deep thought.  "Alright let go get my jacket upstairs and well head out okay just wait here for me guys".  They nod and watch her form shrink up the stairs. 

  As y/n opened her room door she spots her laptop and notices 14 new messages "what the fuck?".

Unknown: "hey my precious angel ive missed you Dearly I even bought you a few things you just might like them~🌹"

"Better hope and pray for your windows to be locked tonight i just slither inside and you wont even know it"

"Why arent you answering"

"Incoming message:"

"Look at you beautiful angel staring at your laptop right now"

Y/n spins around as if she was being watched.  Turning closely to the window the figure quickly hid before she could even see them.  His heart beating so fast out of his chest the boy bites his lower lip feeling so close to her already.