26...doomed

Y/n lay in the same place as cole takes a seat next to her weakened form.  He stares up at the ceiling showing no emotion.  Some shuffling could be heard as he watches the girl shakily roll onto her side slowly sitting up.  Her arms shake tremendously a tear fell down her face cole watches in silence. 

Cole goes to reach for her face gently she flinched away from him he stops.  She abruptly stands up n storms out of the room crying as she was close to approaching the stairs she felt arms around her waist. 

"Let...me go cole.."

"No I dont want to"

"I dont wanna be here no more"

"I cant let you leave though..."

"Why..?!"

"Because im in love with you.."

"This isnt love cole...you kidnapped me you killed my friends i dont love you" he pulls her backwards to his room again closing the door behind them.  Cole sits down on the bed pulling her body with him. 

"Y/n why cant you see it....the love that i have for you"

"Id rather live my life then being here with you cole!!"

"Honey look our wedding is going to be 2 months away amd I would like for you to work with me here in this situation please" he softly asks.

Y/n takes his hands off her waist and crosses her arms.  He sighs, cole stands up on the bed hovering over her shoulder. 

"If you agree to work with me here things will go a lot by quicker" he states. 

"And what if i dont hm?"

"Then I'll keep on electrocuting you until you agree"

______________________

(Time skip)

Y/n and cole were down at the indoor pool cole was busy swimming as y/n sat by the edge.  She didnt feel like getting in one bit not after what he did to her.  He looks at her and swims over. 

"Common get in the waters warm"

"Noway!"

"Are you still mad at me for teachinf you a lesson?" He softly touches her upper thighs.  Pulling his upper body up a tiny bit until faces nearly touched.  He blushes slightly y/n turns her face away from him. 

"Babe..common" he wraps his arms around her waist.  Sinking back inside the water cole lifts her thighs onto his shoulders holding them in place.  Y/n goes to yank her legs away making him smirk as he then pulls her body into the water. 

Air bubbles rise to the surface as theyre both under water now he pulls her body closer to his pressing his clothed manhood amongst her covered womanhood.  Cole immediately comes in for a steamy kiss.  Tongues intertwined with each other he gently squeezes her bottom cheek her h/c locks flow around them.    Wrapping both of her legs around his waist cole moves his hips slightly.  But it all had to end shortly Because of their lungs screaming for air.

They surface above the water pulling apart to allow oxygen inside their lungs.  As y/n was about to swim away from him she felt his hand between her thighs pulling her body closer to him. 

"We've never finished our private moment~" he lowly speaks in seduction.  If he wasnt a psychotic person she wouldve fallen in deep love with him.  He softly kisses her neck pressing his lower hardened half agaisnt her.  Zach peers from the corner watching in disbelief as cole was about to enter himself.  He had to stop him but the only way to stop is...by jumping in as well.  Stripping himself from his clothes he stands in his trunks and runs.  Jumping into the air he gets closer to cole amd grabs him by the throat as he releases y/n really fast.  His air bubbles rise to the surface with Zach's who kept a good hols on him punching under the water cole's nose bleeds as he swings back grunting. 

Y/n searches for Zach in the blood cloud under the water worry filling her eyes. 

"Zach!!!" She shouts soon both heads Bob above water gasping. 

Cole completely fucked up from zach Going after him he splashes and goes to try and dunk zach under the surface.  Y/n swims over to him pulling at his arm he grunts. 

"Let go of me babe!!!"

"No!!! I'm not letting you hurt zach!!"

"I dont give a fuck what ypu have to say right now!!!" He growls back at her.

Y/n slaps cole hard across the face as he spins slightly to the side keeping afloat.