6: gone....

"Look at that all huddled under the bed like a cute little kitty witty y/n...to bad though shame really" she immediately stops breathing as her ankle is snatched really fast as shes yanked out by him.  "No !!! Please!!!" She sobs in utter fear.  The boy above her kneels down pointing the light in her face watching her tears fall freely.   "Please my angel??" "Don't kill me please!!!" She goes to turn to thw side only to be roughly places obto her back by his hand.  "Hmm I'm not gonna kill you or hurt you as matter fact your my girlfriend remember that"  he chirps. 

  "I domt even know you!!!"

"Sure you do we talked multiple times"

"No we didnt you crazed lunatic you kept bombing my notifications!!!"

"Because of the love i feel for you is a burning sensation!!" He yells back. 

"Let me go im begging you!!" Her sobs become a choked cry.

"No im never letting you go. Your mine!!!"

He begins to drag her out of the room as she struggles to free herself by kicking at him.  Looking back at the bed her phone lights up.  "What is that...babe?" He lowly asks "nothing!!!" She screams at the top of her lungs until a brute force connects with the back of her skull.  Metallic fills her mouth from biting down on her tounge vision fading into nothing but darkness. 

  All warmth slowly wraps her entire body as shes lifted off the ground in a blanket her head and feet dangle in his arms.  The boy looks at her sleeping form as he turns to look over his shoulder seeing that her cellphone was now ringing on silence.  "See you you all later more like never hahahaha..." Chuckling lowly he runs out the house leaving the door broken in half.  Disappearing down the dark street in to the darkness as the faint sirens alerts him. 

______________________

  Zipping past trees the boy comes to a stop.  Blushing even though he wasn't done.  He sets the sleeping girl down, unwraps the blankets, takes his knife out and immediately tears the clothing off only leave her in her f/c bra and panties throwing the torn up clothing far away and wraps her back up very quickly.  "I'm only doing this for precaution my precious angel...but dont worry i have your size of clothing back at my place".  He chirps.

  Running once again he spots his house dimly lit there the front door opens.  As hes greeted by his friend Zach "Jesus Cole what the fuck took you so long?" "Oh you know just had to get something or someone".

"Well we need to leave like now just in case those fucking cops try and find us"

"Alright..fine we can just take the boat to the hide out and my precious little angel wont be able to get away as long as the boat is completely hidden"

"Just get her shit packed as fast as possible well be leaving in 20 minutes tops". 

Zach scoops the girl out of Coles arms.  As Cole rushes to get her stuff packed in a suitcase.  "Hey zach what should we do with the cat??" He calls out from the other room. 

"I dont know leave it with food and water and just leave the door open just in case the cops come."

"Okay" he shouts back.  Zach grumbles under his breath waiting on his companion Cole.  3minutes pass as he emerges from the bedroom.

"Grab the rope and the gun were leaving"

"If she tries to run what are we gonna do about her"

"Hmm take out her legs easy said than done"

Cole grabs the ak-47 and rope as they start sprinting out of the house leaving Smokey behind with the food and water down killing off the lights.  There at the shoreline Zach hops in placing the girl gently down on the floor as he reaches over and starts grabbing thr rope and gun from Cole.