13:...family dinner

Y/n sat uncomfortably in her blue floral dress next to cole who sat completely fine in his red dress shirt with a black tie and tuxedo pants staring at her the entire time. 'I have to try and find my way out of here!!' Her silence caused the boys father to catch their attention by dry coughing.

"So you seem to be more relaxed than earlier today did you find everything okay?" He gently asks her.

"Hm? Uh yeah i guess so....im sorry for looking so uncomfortable im not used to being in this kind of place or wherever this is" her eye brows twitch.

Cole catches her drift Quite quickly as he places his palm on her upper thigh giving her a distraction from the real issue happening. Cole's father takes a bite of the food before him watching the girl with a careful stare. 'This girl is quite the flame she'll do just fine for my son and become his wife and I will make sure of it shes part of the family now that she'll be marrying my son cole'.

"Dad..?"

"Yes?"

"Her friends back in the old town they might come looking for her or call the police on us"

"Dont worry my son i will make sure nothing bad happens"

"We can talk about this in private after shes asleep"

'Bitch you thought I was gonna sleep!?' Cole gently moves his hand under the dress. Caressing her thigh softly "u-um excuse me sir do you know where the bathroom is?" She grabs his wrist and lifts it off her thigh only for him to use strength to place it back on the same spot. Y/n froze in place as he traveled his fingers into her panties fiddling with her womanhood. He glares at her slightly leaning in to whisper something into her ear as she stiffened up. "Dad can you excuse us please i have to talk to my girlfriend in private" he puts slight pressure on her clit. Her fist clutch in her lap as Cole pulls his hand out slowly.

  Straightening himself out cole takes her hand in his slender palm.  He stands up giving her a light tug "lets go talk.." She gulps and follows hesitantly.  They disappear from the dining room leaving coles father alone to finish his meal.  Walking up the staircase cole heads to his room.  Y/n goes to tug away from him only to be pulled into his room slammed up against the wall.  He plants his Arm above her head mere centimeters from each other's faces.  As his left knee is between her thighs Cole's eyes stare deep into her eyes.  Reaching behind his back he pulls out a pocket knife placing it under her chin.  Her breath hitches in place, "your trembling like a leaf my love" he mumbles. 

"Of course I'm going to be trembling asshole im at knife point!" Cole pulls the knife away not breaking eye contact with the girl. 

"You have the guts to say whats on your mind but....your also dealing with the mafia as well sweetheart"

"Let me go home-"

"Your friends lives will be at stake if you do that"

"What....? No you cant be serious"

"Oh really? alright I'll just have to show you then"

He takes het by the middle of her back and leads her back out into the hallway heading back to dining room area.  There coles father looks up from his phone looking at them both in question. 

"Father I think we should show her the proof..."

"Of her friends right?"

"Yep thats right.."

"Alright follow me but be warned for what your about to see i dont wanna scare off my future daughter in law"

"They didn't do anything i swear!"

Both of them follow coles father into a different part of the house.  It griws dimmer by the second as they reach a red door.  Coles father touches the doorknob and opens it leading to a dark room. 

  "Stick close to me

  "Stick close to me.." He talks lowly. Y/n sighs and follows him closely.  Watching their feet move on a brisk pace.  "Alright we are here" looking her stomach drops.