7: hide out...

The sun is slowly rising zack and Cole keep their gazes switching from the girls sleeping form and back to the water as it lightly splashes against the boat.  "Should we bring her to the light house or the private small cruise ship?" Zach asks him in question.  "If we bring her to the small private cruise ship she'll try and bolt..".

  "Good thing we brought the rope just to take precaution...."

"But if we brought her to the lighthouse shell also try and get help...so I guess the private small cruise ship is going to have to work.."

"Okay..lets get to work and tie the girl up" Zach lowly speaks. 

(If your wondering who Zach looks like)

Cole grabs the rope as Zach takes over the boat

Cole grabs the rope as Zach takes over the boat.  He unwraps y/n from the blanket as she stirs in her sleep "no.." She mumbles in her sleep groaning in the aftermath of being struck in the head.  Zach's eyes widen slightly while grabbing a nearby object and a cloth.  "Quickly use it Cole" he whisper yelled.

"Ugh what the hell..." He quickly straddles her body popping the lid open and places the cloth over the top.  It took three seconds to have it on the cloth as the girl stirs more widening her eyes in alarm.  "Who the fuck-" her words were cut short immediately as Cole covered her mouth in the cloth.  Y/n thrashed wildly slapping him in the face as well as struggling to get him off. 

"Shhhshhhshh go back to sleep my angel dont fight it~"

"Mmphh!!!"

"Your in good hands now my sweetheart let it take over"

"Mmhhpph!!!! pphh!!!"

The girl's breathing becomes rigid as sleep was taking over again, the sun was nearly rising over the waters surface.  "Tape her mouth shut just in case we ever return to Korea the boss is expecting us to return with news"

"Why are we in this mafia Zach...?"

"Because we would be in jail for life of the crimes we've done and im sure that the boss will let you keep your girlfriend all to yourself away from everyone..."

"Hmm"

"We're here.."

  The boat comes to a slower pace as it comes in the docking station.  It stops, zach stands up grabbing the sleeping girl who lay in her bra and panties.  "Cole..." He covers the girl up in the blanket amd oroceeds to carry her as Cole looks up at him. 

"What.."

"If anyone tries to find your girl send me after them...ill make sure that they will be in pieces..."

"Okay..when are we departing for Korea?"

"Before the night comes is the right time to leave"

"What if someone comes out here on their boat won't they suspect something?"

"Not if we lie to them and tell them that we're out here fishing if you havent noticed I came prepared just make sure that the girl doesnt make single sound"

"Alrigh then ill just have to stay in the same room with a weapon on hand then"

"Good..now let's get on the boat im ready to eat some dinner".

Cole ties the small boat to the small private cruise ship.  They exit the boat carefully as Cole grabs the girl from Zach's arms.  He watches his companion disappear to the kitchen to make some food.  He wanders to the lower half of the ship opening the door to step inside.  He spots a nearby beam close to a chair debating which one he should use first. 

"If i use the beam she'll get free but then theres a possible chance that she wont be able to get free from the chair so ill have to just have to get her wrists tied down with ziptie...and then use the rope to tie her feet together.."

Cole followed his procedure having the girl completely tied up after he placed the new clothing on her body.  Muffled yelling comes from above him as he knew zach mustve burnt himself.

  "Cole get up here please i need your assistance"

"Yeah coming be there shortly"

"Well hurry up!!"

  Cole scurried out of the room heading upstairs to meet up with Zach.  His jaw drops "holy shit what the fuck happened here"

"I tried to make me some food is what happened!"

"Pffft hmhmhm!" Cole chuckles at him. 

"Shut up its not funny!!"

"Kinda is on my point of view i mean look at it this way theres food splattered on the ceiling like how did that even happen"

"I forgot to put the lid on it okay!!! Jeez!"

Cole comes over and helps pick up the mess.