31...planned marriage

Its been 3 months Zach was nowhere to be seen after the report of him fleeing.  Cole stood infront of his mirror adjusting his attire y/n stood at the window hoping he would return someday.  Her beautiful smile was now a ghost cole turns to her and walks up behind her gently hugging from behind kissing her gently on the cheek. 

"Im so excited for our wedding my beautiful....my dad will be proud of us and he's happy that you and i are having children someday" he chuckles lightly.  After her two attempts at escaping she soon gave up hope of her sweet freedom. 

"Yeah...." She forces a smile on her face cole sees her smile again and turns her around crashing his lips on her soft ones.  As they were kissing there was a knock on the door.  He pulls away to go answer it. 

"Nathan whats up?"

"I've come to inform you that the wedding is tomorrow morning and that her dress is picked out for the ceremony"

"Yes! Thank you so much for the update honey do you hear that!?"

"I heard everything..."

"We need to get your parents over here for the wedding"

This catches the girl off guard as she spins around to see cole jumping over the bed to hoist her body into the air. 

"What are you talking about cole my parents are overseas they wont be able to get here to see us getting married!!!?!"

"Dont worry about all that my love my guards can get them tonight"

"How cole"

"The private jet of mine thats how" he happily speaks. 

"If im getting married tomorrow night to you....exactly who will even do my hair and shit"

"My guards and i already have your bridesmaids picked out ahead of time so lets Get you to have a bachelorette party!" He carries her out of the door not giving her time to speak. 

"Cole i-"

"I love you so much my precious angel now go and have fun" he gives her a slight push she walks down the hall and down the staircase.  Heading into the living room where a group of girls were sitting they spot her and stood up to greet her.

"Hey you must be cole's fiance im Bethany don't worry were all married to coles guards" the ginger woman named Bethany spoke softly with a gentle smile. 

"My name's Vivian and this here is stephany well be your bridesmaids of honor" a girl with black hair and green eyes spoke.  Next to stood a girl with blond high lights in her purple eyes hair her blue eyes shine with enthusiasm. 

Bethany and Vivian both take y/n's hands and lead her to a pool outside Stephan grabs an alcohol bottle and of course some snacks for their night. 

"Doesn't the pool have music hooked up to the speakers??"

"Yeah it should because my husband and i used it before when we got married here" Vivian replied to stephany who turns around to find the speakers. 

"Okay now where exactly is the thing to control the music"

"Girl I swear to god...move let me get it"

"The fuck is going on..?"

"Vivian is pregnant with her second child and Stephany is pregnant with her first so Vivian is getting the remote"

"How far along is she by the way??"

"Like 5 months prior"

"Vivian!!! Don't worry about it i will handle it!!" Y/n shouts out ti her she stops and turns around.  Y/n runs over and picks up the remote off the cooler.

She blinks a few times as the bass was vibrating the ground having the music on playing music for the girls.  Turning around she looks at the three others who smirks at her.

"What did i do??"

"Girl please its time to let loose and shake all that trouble away and enjoy your free time" Bethany vomes up to her amd takes y/n's hoodie off revealing her black bathingsuit.  She gies to cover herself only to have stephany and Vivian stop her from doing so. 

  "Listen sweety we all know that cole has been doing stuff to you and i think you need to just let yourself loose and have fun for one night" she reassured the girl infront of her.  Grabbing a nearby shot glass she pours one for y/n to take a shot. 

"Wait what about them!?"

"We can't drink alcohol when pregnant it will cause damage to the baby" Vivian explained. 

"Then what about Bethany?"

"Im not pregnant no more I have one kid and thats all im having hes already 10 years of age had him when i was in my 20s and now look at me in still beautiful in my 30s"

"Stephany and i are in our 30s as well girl now common enjoy your time" y/n grabs the shot glass from bethany.