9: missing.....

She freezes in fear as his lips connect themselves onto her own.  Cole places his phone on the floor allowing the cameras flashlight blind the girl. 

  Cole presses his hand amongst her thigh softly running his finger tips on her soft warm skin going upwards until he stops himself.  Backing up a bit a string of saliva connects their mouth he looks down at the source and smirks licking it off. 

"Mmm..tasty What do you do to make taste this sweet??"

"Your sick for doing this to me.." She chokes out.

"Really...?? You think im sick..?? Ok I guess then ill be right back here shortly but I won't be alone" he chuckles deeply.

"W-what?"

She watches the boy quickly leave the room as shes left alone again with her thoughts.  But it only last for a few minutes she watches the boy return with another one but they were holding objects.  She squints her eyes at them in question. 

  "I'm back like I said I was going to think i wasnt playing?"

"Wait what are going to do to me!?"

"Youll find out"

"I dont trust that i dont trust that at all"

"Well I'm sick so might as well act the part my angel"

"Why would you do this dude!?!"

"I'm a sick freak remember like you said dont you think Zach?"

He turns to his partner whom takes a bat out placing amongst their shoulder.  Slowly stalking forward until stood in front of the girl.  She shakily looks up biting her cheek on the inside, watching careful as the bat is extended outward being placed under chin as het head is lifted upward. 

"Hm..a tiny bit of blood wont be to bad right Cole?"

"I can agree with you on that one maybe a brokennose or busted lip will do"

"Or better yet a black eye and busted lip with her cheek cut"

Both boys begin to laugh lowly making the girl scared of her life.  Zach firmly grips her jaw as she winces from his strength.  He hums slowly raising his fist (trigger ⚠warning ⚠!!!! Read at your own risk).

Y/n trembles like a leaf he extends his arm behind him and descends his punch at full speed socking her in the right eye.  She grunts and lightly cries from the impact trying her best to even pull away but it was no use he was stronger, Cole steps in as zach steps back watching his partner. 

"Please dont do this im b-begging you-"..

Cole slaps her hard in the face busting her lower lip as it cuts open slightly making the girl cry out in agony. 
Grabbing her by the swollen cheeks he grits his teeth.  "Now do you think I'm a sick freak my beautiful precious angel huh tell me?". The girl shakes her head with tears falling freely.

"Cole you should go and make dinner for us so that we'll have enough time tp get some rest and leave early tomorrow morning before the sun rises". 

"...yea" he quickly retracts letting the girl alone to bleed for a tiny bit. 

  Zach watches him leave the room before approaching the scared girl.  She flinched keeping her gaze locked on his deep blue irises he sighs and grabs her face while soaking a rag of cold water. 

"I know that your a girl and shit like that but you shouldn't have upsetted him like that"

"Hes a monster though i had every right to do that!"

"And look where that led you your in a blood stained and crying mess he couldve done worse"

"Why me though out of all girls....why would he take me instead?"

"You don't really see it do you sweetheart he likes the fucking shit out of you...but there's also a thing you should know about Cole.."

"What are talking about i odnt even know him at all please let me go"

"No...and the thing you don't know about him is well he can get people to help him out to tear others into pieces you can ask him about it"

"What..."

"God your so full of questions heres a small task for you stop asking questions and just follow through".

"I'm sorry-"

"There's no need in apologizing keep it in mind next time you fuck up hell end up raping you trust me he is capable of anything"

Zach carefully grabs her swollen jaw and starts dabbing at the blood on her face gently. 

"We'll be leaving first thing in the morning so you will stay quiet do you hear me?". Y/n nods her head slightly gulping her tears back.  "Now stay still so i can clean up your lip" he grabs a few things from the medical kit.