4: police station....

All four pull into the parking lot of thw police station y/n unbuckles and gets out. The air was so bitterly cold again as it nips at her finger tips. They all enter the building where the detective stood at tye doorway leading them to a waiting room.

"Ill need one of you to follow me the rest can stay out here until they're called for questioning..." She speaks gently. "You must be jason correct?" "Yes thats correct" "follow me".

Y/n and her two friends watch as Jason disappear with the detective.

(2 hour time skip)

"Jesus whats taking so long we've been sitting here for 2 hours" jason complains.

"Dude he'll be out shortly so chill the fuck out!!!" Lorie barks at him.

Y/n sat in place fidgeting with her thumbs feeling nervous. Being in a police station was her biggest thing to enjoy especially on Halloween. "I wanna go home..." She softly speaks Lorie gently places her palm on her left shoulder for reassurance. "Hey its okay all three us were questioned okay you are next to get story straight". She nods at her gentle reply.

Kyle comes out followed by the detective. "Mrs.y/n follow me please". She gulps and stands up to follow the detective, door closes behind them both as the detective leads her down the long narrow hallway. "Right this way ma'am..." She opens a door leading to the questioning room.

Taking a seat in the chair the door closes.

"So I'm gonna ask you about your close friend Mason Hopper we've been getting reports about a body turning up in an alleyway across the street of w. Ave street where Doris coffee shop is do you have any last contact with him these past three days?"

"Yeah ive been texting him to see wheres hes at and i havemt recieved any of his messages or calls we even went looking for him and couldn't find him"

"Well from the autopsy of his body have been reported back to us and i need to tell you its not a pretty sight" she slides a file over. Y/n reluctantly opens it nearly vomiting. Gruesome images of friends decapitated body torn to shreds like an animal torn it open.

"I think I'm gonna be sick"

"It may look bad for you and your friends but I dont think you guys would ever commit such thing im not saying you guys did it but there's a case of a killer who happens to be lurking in this town"

"This is sick!!! Mason is a good person!! Why would anyone ever do such thing to him!!?!?"

"Its upsetting trust me we just need to get deeper in this case and solve it as fast as we can"

"Please do i just cant handle anymorw of this right now and how is Mason's parents going to react!?"

"Theyve been notified we spoke to them both last night when his body was found"

"Oh god..do you think it could be the killer or someone else?"

"Were not sure yet there's no evidence lately so im going to have ask you these last few questions and we'll finish this session here so you and your friends can go home safely"

"Okay..."

It went on for the next couple of minutes to an hour you were writing down on the paper for written statement of Mason's body being found. The detective takes the paper from your hands and puts it in her file she slowly stands up.

"Thank you Mrs.y/n it was a pleasure having this conversation with you and your friends the officer will lead you out into the waiting room and he can let you guys go..." She waves her off.

Y/n eaves the room and meets with the officer who leads her out of the hallway and into the waiting room. Lorie,Jason and Kyle all stand up from their seats watching the girl as she makes her way over to them. "Are you ready to go?" She nods at her friends question. They soon leave the building and get into the vehicle where Jason pulls out amd drives off.

"Alright since weve been in the police station I think we deserve a meal just so we can get our minds off it for the time being".