5: stalker...

Its mearly around midnight y/n uncomfortably in her bed scared that her stalker would break in.  Her phone rings notifying her that its a call but from who...

Picking it up and hesitantly answering it she goes quiet. 

"..."

"*heavy breathing* hello my love....i wondered where you went off to...so tell me how would feel about a gift??"

"Who is this...."

"Oh don't worry about that you can just include me as your boyfriend for now on"

"I don't k-know you at all why are you calling?"

"Because...i am in madly love with you y/n l/n....i can carve out a heart for you"

"Stop calling and texting me freak!!"

She immediately stops the call and tisses her phone on the bed.  Out of the dark came a loud thumping noise on her roof close to her window making the girl panic.  'Oh shit! I cant let the stranger in the house I-i have to call the cops!!' She thought to herself.  Grabbing her cellphone she taps the screen as it lights up all lights in the house go out.  Y/n's breath hitches in her throat "not do this to me now god common please turn the lights back on-".

  The sound of a door being kicked open startles the girl as she starts typing in 911.  "Y/n-chan~" his maniac laughter echoes throughout the house as y/n begins to search for her nearby lighter.  "Fuck where is it ah- ouch!!!!" She lightly whimpers from stubbing her toe on the bedframe.  Falling onto the floor, in the hallway the carpeted  surface comes with a thump.  She quickly hides under her bed also to turn her phone on silent mode and turns the brightness down. 

  She texts Lorie in panic.

You: help me...please...i think someones in my house..

Lorie: dude whats wrong why are you freaking out and what do you mean someone is in your house!?!

You: the door form downstairs has been busted open...and I heard my name being called..im scared.

Lorie: im calling the cops or someone that will come over and check the house

You: please do because theyre getting closer....

Y/n shuts her phone off as a pair of feet were standing infront of her bed.  Her breath hitches she wat hes in caution as they begin to move slowly a small light emits from the outside of the bed.  Meaning they mustve turned the flashlight on along came a click of an object.  "Awww where's my precious angel hiding at ....i hope to see her very soon whether she hides from me or not ill always find her somehow though....i do wonder where her precious phone could be...".  The stranger lowly speaks with slight manic in their tone. 

*tap*

*tap*

*tap*

  The object greets the bed frame as it dips down with the stranger on top.  They sigh "you know when your in hiding ive already noticed something else how your beds blanket has moved a bit mustve mean that your probably hiding under this very mattress isnt that right y/n-chan~?" He giggles. 

  It dips again the weight shifts to the edge she watches in straight fear as the blanket gets pulled slowly.  'No no no no...!' It stops halfway as a hand slowly connects with the floor having the flashlight shining brightly.  She silently winces from the brightness like it was lava burning her eyeballs.