23....day terrors

Y/n thrashes around trying to break free only to fail as cole takes out the scalpel.  She widens her eyes in alarm. 

"You know if you dont put up a fight  itll go quicker one wrong move and well cole will hate to put you six feet under"

"No no no y-you can't do this to me that'll be manslaughter I-i have a life to live!!!" She begins breathing fastly.

"Id reccomend my future daughter in law to stay still with this small procedure" he crossed his arms. Watching her terrified state of mind cole tilts her head to the side as his father moves the strands of hair out of the way. 

"Please cole dont do this im begging you.." Her tears start pricking.

Cole ignores her pleads as he begins to cut open the small part of the neck making it wide enough to implant the device.  She screams in agony.  Grabbing a pair of tweezers and putting the device on it the Crimson blood was leaking out of the injury left on her skin.  He brings the device closer moving the skin to the sides as he plants it in.  Her tears fell more as cole watches in such darkness not showing any emotion at the moment. 

  He turns around grabbing some needle and thread.  He turns back around to see her saddened face as he begins to thread the needle.  Her body trembles in shock from the amount of blood loss cole's father watches his son begin to sew the small injury back up after the device was placed in.  Knowing that this was only way to keep her here for good. 

_________________________

  (Dinner)

Y/n sits away from cole who sat at the table watching her eat slowly. 

"So my son here would like to take you outside the house after dinner would you like to join him"

She stiffens up at the mention of him.  Cole sets his silverware down folding his hands over one another.  He smiles softly acting like nothing ever happened.  Y/n gulps placing her silverware down looking up at cole who stares holes into her soul blushing slightly at her.  Cole stands up from finishing his food making his way over to the girl who remained in her seat.  He holds his hand out she hesitantly takes it scared that another one of her friends would die any given moment.  She stands up out of her seat feeling the stitches amongst her neck slightly wincing. 

Cole smirks slightly as he wraps his arm around her waist leading her to the his room to get changed.  She begin pulling away from him only for cole to bring her body closer to his until their chests touched as they stopped in the hall.  He smirks down at her smaller form softly lifting her chin up she furrows her brows together towards him. 

  "Get your hands off..." She lowly speaks. 

"I dont think i want to get my hands off of what's mine sweet cheeks" he purrs the last part.

  Dipping down crashing his lips amongst hers he deepens it while picking her up off the floor walking forward.  He abruptly stops opening the door to his room where Zach is standing outside minding his own business.  Cole closes the door pinning her body up against the wall.  He chuckles into the kiss, y/n didnt feel like returning the kiss to him at all because he was crazy.  A wet muscle was licking her bottom lip as she refuses to return the favor.  Cole pulls back staring at her feeling a bit agitated until he chuckles. 

"Wow...you just cant seem to return the affection to your boyfriend I wonder how your remaining friends will think well i should say the only friend remaining" he holds up the phone.  Revealing Kyle working on his college papers. 

She nearly stops breathing at the mention of her last friend reaching forward to the phone.  Cole smirks even more snatching it out of reach she starts to go forward as he backs up holding the phone out. 

"Give it now"

"No way baby I wont give it up so easily"

"Please thats my only friend left!!" She starts begging him.

"Huh? really? Thats cute... get on your knees for me baby and give me that cutest face i yearn for" he blushes while biting his lower lip.  She lunges at him again as he side steps giving her a slight push sending her body stumbling forward. Until she crashed onto the bed cole walks towards her in a brisk pace pinning her hands in the front as she goes to stand up only to have her back come in contact with his chest.   He dips down onto her left side of the neck trailing his kisses slowly lightly trailing the tip of his tongue amongst her warm soft skin.  One hand lifts her chin upwards as the other pins both hands down on the fabric of the bed. 

  One knee separated her thighs as the other bends onto the mattress.  Her body is being lowered even more until her breasts are pressing against the blankets. 

"Mmm I think i want to enjoy a bit of this angel~" he lowly whispers in a deep voice.  Y/n stiffens up hearing his voice vibrate her back.  Until she felt his shaft grind amongst her bottom.