40...visitors

(Authors note: this picture you guys see at the top is Max anyways back to the story)

Its been a few weeks y/n was eating some mangos and fluff together.  Cole was busy lately a knock comes at the door he sigbals her to sit down and stay in the same spot. 

"Ah Dr.xavier you came im very glad to see you"

"Where's Mrs. L/n Mr. L/n...?"

"She's in the living room she's right this way"

"Do you mind if I follow?"

"No I dont mind besides your here for the check up on the baby"

Dr. Xavier follows cole who walks in the livingroom showing him to his pregnant wife.  He places his kit down on the table Dr. Xavier looks up at cole who stood close by. 

"So how's the baby today?"

"It's going great...wishing this nausea-"

"Morning sickness dear that would be morning sickness"

"Oh right...sorry"

Dr. Xavier takes out his stethoscope to hear the heartbeat of the growing fetus.  He places it gently amongst the slightly small bump of her stomach.  Y/n turns her gaze to cole who walks closer to her form. 

"You know i do believe that were having some visitors come by later on today"

"Hmm like who"

"I believe your brother and your parents... But also I think my mom and dad are coming over today"

"What about your brother have you told him the news yet?"

"Oh not yet but I will when the time is right"

"Jees cole has your brother and you should let him know or i will"

"Erm fine ill let him know later on today"

  Dr. Xavier takes the stethoscope off her stomach gently and digs in his bag to get out a blood pressure test.  She sighs and lifts her arm up he attaches it to her skin.  Cole wanders off to the othr room to fetch a cup of coffee.  Dr. Xavier looks up at the girl giving her a concerned look. 

"Mrs. Have you been feeling any stress lately?"

"I dont think so.. Other than being locked up in this house that's about it"

"Well you need to try to take things a lot easier on yourself and remember no lifting heavy things"

"But what should i do if thats the case then?"

"Go for a walk or go to town maybe hang out with some friends..."

"Hm...well maybe your right i guess i do need to take things more easier"

Cole comes back into the room to hear the entire conversation.  Y/n sighs as Dr. Xavier takes the blood pressure test off her he puts it away and stands up. 

"Cole a word please"

"Sure honey ill be right back"

They leave the room the girl stands up and heads to the backyard admiring the view she steps foot outside the house taking in the fresh air.  Almost all the leaves have fallen or turned mainly yellow or red.  She starts heading over to a trail that lead to a stream.  Turning back around she spots cole watching her figure closely from a distance.  He pokes his head out of the window calling out to her.

"Where are you going?"

"Nowhere special just for a small walk"

"Dont run away from the house ok?"

"Jesus cole will you chill out"

"Just saying"

Y/n spins around and walks off leaving cole to continue his chat with the private family doctor.  The sighs in relaxation as she touches a nearby tree. 

12 minute time skip~

  The girl returns back to the house feeling relaxed at last cole was standing in the house texting away probably his family.  He turns to see her returning and smiles softly at her he steps foot outside and runs ul to her pulling y/n into a gentle hug. 

"How was your walk.."

"Relaxing actually...."

"Good"

There was a sweet aroma in the air y/n takes a small wiff.

"Whats that smell?"

"Oh its cream filled cinnamon puffs"

"Who made them?"

"My mom of course i cant cook that type of food unlike her"

The girl heads inside to find the source of the smell.  Her mouth watering at the sught before her.  Coles mom stood in the kitchen setting up plates full of sweets and meat trays. 

"Im sorry who made all of this??"

"Oh my holy shit y/n you scared me i had some helo from stephany and Vivian ,Bethany is over there setting up a dining room"

"Wait they're here!?"

"Is that y/n we hear!?"

The sound of multiple feet could be heard.  There in the door frame stood three of the girls two of them were pregnant and the other was smirking. 

"Bethany!"

"Hey you we havent seen you and were wondering how you were-"

She takes quick notice of the small baby bump forming she comes up to the girl really quick.  She kneels down cooeing small words to the unborn fetus. 

Cole comes into the kitchen going to reach for a small bite before ..... *smack* he pulls his hand away holding it close to his chest. 

"Cole! This food is for the visitors when they arrive its going to be a family get together and your brother Jake is coming over with his wife and children"

"S-sorry mom!"

"You must go get ready for when the others arrive im sure y/n is already prepared to see her youngest sibling"