27...the plan

Y/n takes Zach and they both quickly swim to the edge he helps her out first as he climbs the ladder.  Cole watches them intently. 

"Babe where are you running off to..."

"Stay away from Zach Cole your a monster"

"You seriously are picking him over me....baby look he assaulted me first okay" 

"I dont care you deserved it!!" Her eyes begin to tear up Zach wraps his arm around her waist as he turns her body away from coles view. 

They walk out of the room Zach grabs his dry clothes on the way out.  Looking down at her figure next to him Zach places his fry hoodie over her body. 

"Why did you cover me up?.."

"You look cold so i thought id be nice enough to treat you nicely"

He pats her head gently and pulls her into a genuine hug.  Y/n softly cries into his chest. 

"Y/n you dont deserve someone like cole...you need someone who's going to listen to you and respect you bur also protect you.....it pains me to see you upset and caged". 

More silence until she spoke softly.

"When can we leave"

"Whenever you want-"

"Tonight please its the only time there is hardly anyone around"

Zach looks around to see no one was around to hear there conversation.  He leads her to a desolate area they take a seat on a black couch.

"Zach....how Good are you at removing things..."

"Depends on what it is why.."

She lifts the h/c locks out of the way Zach looks at the healing scar tissue on her neck.  He lightly touches it flicking his gaze softly to her e/c eyes. 

"Did he do this to you..?" He lowly asks her.

"Yes..he did...but he wasnt alone Zach...his-"

"Y/n where are you at dear my son cole is looking for you" coles father shouts in rhe house.

Y/n curls up in a ball.  Zach pulls her into a gentle hug again.  Cradling her until all of her sobs left and soon came steady breathing.  Looking down at her passed out form he wraps her arms and legs around his neck and torso carrying her body out of the room heading to the living room.  Passing by a closet he opens it to find some thick blankets.

  A soft fuzzy grey large blanket is the closest one as he then grabs it and walk into the living room.  He lays her down gently placing the covers on her sleeping form.  Here in a few hours everyone will be sleeping and that will be the best chance of her escape.  Zach spots cole in the other room searching for her until he spots him sitting on the couch.  Waltsing over do quickly he peers down seeing y/n peacefully asleep. 

"Y/n..there you-"

"Back off cole..."

"This is a joke right?"

"Does it look like a joking matter..."

"*scoff* ok listen zach whatever is going on here stop it all ok..now if you dont mind me-" cole reaches for the girl.

Zach glares and steps in front of her sleeping form making cole bump into his rock solid chest. 

"I told you before to back off..."

"Get out of my way Zach...before shit goes down"

"Says the one who gotten beaten up by me...now get the fuck away cole"

Tension grows in the air as they were glaring deeply at each other.  Nathan walks in the room stopping in his tracks.  Cole flashes his look towards Nathan who looks at him confused. 

"Nathan come deal with this scum so i can take my precious angel to bed.."

"I would suggest you stay right where you are..."

"Dude Nathan common....help me out here"

"Uhhh...."

"Dont listen to him Nathan take your safety elsewhere"

"Nathan!!"

"Um...this is completely awkward uh..." He turns on his heel and walks away.  Cole grunts in agitation turning back to Zach going to shove him back but he wasthen harshly pushed into a glass table.  It shatters cole grunts rolling onto his side.

"Great...thats just great first a broken nose and now being shoved into the glass table" he wipes the sides of his pants off.  Pieces of glass fell off cole.