35....proceeding

(11:30pm)

  Cole places her sleeping form onto their bed in the honeymoon suite.  Backing up he begins to unbutton his dress shirt tossing it to the floor.  Walking over to her form he rolls her onto the side unzipping the dress.

  Lightly tracing the finger tips across her skin he blushes

  Lightly tracing the finger tips across her skin he blushes.  Slipping the dress off over her hip his blush deepens.  This was really happening her sleeping form next to his cole looks down at his pants as he then notices a tent rising.  Slipping one hand over it he lightly gasps with excitement.  Tracing her curves in his warm palm he scoots closer.  Slipping his dress pants off cole lays in his black boxers heavily breathing with steady fast beating heart.  His bare chest comes in contact with her back cole looks down at her lower half blushing like crazy.  Lightly tracing her blue lingere panties he bites his lip.  Pulling her bare body closer as he then slips off her panties alongside his boxers. 

  Cole holds his breath as he watches her shallow breathes were steady at a pace.  He begins to play her folds gently as it begins to grow slightly wet.

"Ill make sure you have a good wet dream tonight~" he pops the t in his sentence. 

  Cole switches the position as he towers over naked sleeping form her breast rise and fall.  He lifts both of y/n's thighs over his shoulders holding them gently with a soft smile while biting his lip still, releasing it cole lightly pumps himself as he then lines himself at her soaked entrance.  Theres no way she could possibly wake up to him making sweet love to her for cole has asked one of his guards to put something in her drink.  He watches her entrance walls shape and move as he moves his tip inside her walls.  Some blood comes out as he kept going.  Once her walls adjusted to his size he glides completely inside gasping in so much excitement as cole slowly moves his hips blushing so deeply. 

Standing on the floor of the beds edge cole then to pick his pace up throughout the night.  For he knew her monthly was going to start in 2 days. 

"You feel good inside y/n~" he bites his lip again.  Slamming inside for hours as it started to grow hot inside her walls.  Cole gasps as he felt his seeds spilling out inside.  Slamming a few more times to make sure it was close to the spot he pulls out seeing some white substance leaking out grabbing her thighs he takes them off placing them on his waist as he enters again.  He wasnt finished with her yet.

  The sun was nearly rising in the closed window cole was a panting mess as he finished his 13 rounds.  Wiping his sweat off his forehead he grabs her panties after cleaning her womanhood up.  Next came the dress that he decides to throw aside looking else where he spots a pair of sweats and his t-shirt.  He quickly gets her dressed and lays her back down gently.  Heading over to grab his other sweats only he didnt bother putting his boxers on.  Once they're slipped on cole lays down next to her body for a few hours.  He felt achieved of his night.

   Y/n yawns as she rolls onto her side to face cole he looks at her with loving eyes.  She blinks a few times.

"What the fuck...?...what happened last night?" She goes to sit up only to wince in pain. 

"O-ouch...why am i hurting so bad?"

"Oh you must've did something while you were blacked out"

"What the fuck did i do?"

"Oh i dont know you came onto me" he smirks. 

"I did??...then why cant i remember the events of the ceremony.."

"Because your blacked out and wanted sex and so you came onto me and thats why your in pain" cole lied to her she looks at the bed to see the mess. 

Looking back up at him in confusion. Y/n holda her head to gather her thoughts.

"Then why am i in your clothes?"

"Well you didnt bring any clothes with you so i helped you get changed when you passed out afterwards.." He smirks again.

Y/n looks at him again before sighing in defeat.

"Damn i guess i did have to much to drink again"

"I do gotta say that was really hot of you last night" she blinks a few times again.  As she bought his slick lie cole stretches his muscles as she winced again while laying back down.  He homds her sire body in his resting his chin ontop of her head smirking at her form in his hold.