Prologue

*Kanika Pov*

"I want to get drunk." I glanced at Shrishti who is looking at the wine bottle on the table which is being used by Anitha whom I am trying to stop.

"You are pregnant!" I stated while trying to take the glass away from Anitha's hand.

"Let me get drunk!" Anitha literally shouted to take the glass back.

"What happened to you?" I asked her frowning and then glanced at Shrishti who is looking at the wine bottle with a wishing look.

"Are you uncomfortable?" Anitha suddenly asked looking at me while gesturing to the two wine bottles which are nearly over.

I can lie to stop her from drinking but I can't bear her to feel guilty and so I shook my head after which she finished another glass.

"I wish I can drink too." I rubbed my forehead as Shrishti just stayed in that tune.

"What happened to both of you?" I asked changing my question and checked my phone as it started ringing.

"Hello!" I greeted without checking the caller ID.

"Kanika!" I heard a voice and immediately held my forehead.

"You are also drunk?" I asked sighing in defeat.

"Kanika!" He just repeated and I heard other voices joining his.

"Is it really fine to drink it?" I heard Nitish's voice and his voice got joined by Prathap who is demanding him to drink.

What is happening to everyone? I had to change my question again. I calmly asked Vikranth whether he is at his house and he just repeated my name.

I cut the call and dialed Prathap's number as his voice seemed normal when compared with Nitish's.

"Why is she calling you?" I heard Vikranth's voice and I sighed before calling Prathap's name.

"Are you three at Vikranth's place?" I asked glancing at Anitha who finally stopped drinking while Shrishti is still looking at the two empty wine bottles.

"Yes! They both are drunk right now." He replied but his tone doesn't seem like normal tone as if he is upset.

I should have known only he can bring out such actions from Anitha. I calmly asked him whether he can handle them but he stayed silent.

"I am planning to dump both of these in the backyard." He stated and even though I know he will not do that, I calmly took the keys from the table and cut the call.

"I will go out for some time. Can you look after her?" I asked looking at Shrishti.

"To Vikranth's place? I will also come with you." Saying that Shrishti stood up and whispered Prathap's name in Anitha's ear who immediately moved to stand up.

I gave a deep sigh and get them to sit in the backseat of my car before driving calmly to Vikranth's place while thinking about what happened to all these people on the same day and how come I don't have any idea about any of this.

It better get cleared today before I go for the business trip tomorrow otherwise I can't concentrate on the work and get scoldings from Meghana in the end. Her scoldings are really haunting to receive them directly than through the online calls for sure.

-----------------------

Finally, my 35th story is here... For the readers from previous schemes, thank you for coming here and for the new readers, please read the previous schemes before this otherwise, nothing can be understood...

This story will be covering many things and also it is not completely deep as there will be many light moments because of these six people...

How is the prologue?

Comment plz and vote...