Epilogue #1

*Vikranth Pov*

"Let me see!" I moved my hands away so that Prathap can check whether the collar needs to adjusted.

"There! Kanika did her best with this attire." He complimented stepping back.

"I will ask her only when I get married." He added nodding to himself.

"That's a long way, right." I stated making him glare at me.

"I am waiting to let Anitha work more freely and not because she doesn't want to marry right now." He pointed out.

I stayed silent as I didn't want to get into that discussion today. Everyone thought after he proposed her, all the rumors about their relationship will go away.

However, as they didn't announce any date for wedding, from family members to some close fans started thinking Anitha asked for time to get married and showing pitiful expressions to him.

Their relationship started with rumors and they are still continuing. Anitha is not caring about them but he ends up getting frustrated as pitiful looks became common at his restaurant.

"Your proposal to last but you are getting married first. Shrishti also decided to wait but they already have kid and so no problem. So, everyone is gossiping about me." He mumbled sighing.

"Are you ready, Vikranth?" We turned to see Leela Aunty entering with Shrishti.

Aunty smiled looking at me and held my hand saying, "I just saw Kanika. She looks beautiful."

I nodded without saying anything while Shrishti smirked at me. I ignored her look and turned to check my phone.

"He looks irritated." Prathap commented standing beside Shrishti.

"They had to stay away for two weeks. Why wouldn't he be?" She replied back.

I completely ignored their words and messaged Jay about the details I asked him to check.

"Vikranth! Today is your wedding and don't work at least today." Aunty said sighing from my side.

"I don't think he is working, Mom. He is a changed man." Prathap taunted and I locked my screen after receiving positive response from Jay.

"How long till I need to go to the stage?" I asked looking at Aunty.

"I came to get you only. I am so glad you are marrying again with our presence. I felt bad that I couldn't attend your wedding." She replied brushing her tears away.

"Mom! It's better if we don't talk about the past and bring out bad memories. Let's go!" She sighed hearing his words but nodded.

We all walked out of the room and I reached the stage where I found Mohan Uncle and Pramod Uncle greeting guests along with Dad.

As I sat down, the rituals started and I didn't say or move unless the priest asked me to do something.

Finally, I saw her after waiting for so long. My hand trembled as she smiled at me while I continued to gaze at her face.

After finishing the ceremony, everyone came to congratulate and we had to wait long as there are many guests.

We decided to not have reception as we already had one in the past. Some people raised eyebrows for conducting a ceremony this time but not last time. However, no one gave any glance to those words.

Prathap drove us to our home and as he tried to tease me and tried to stay back, Anitha drag him away while waving at us.

"Aunty reached home?" I asked glancing at Kanika who is checking her phone after locking the main door.

"Yeah! Landen just messaged saying she is tired on the way and slept immediately." I nodded while she locked the phone.

I continued to stand near the door and she finally glanced up to stare at me. She smiled for a second and asked, "Why are you staring at me from there?"

"I didn't see your attire earlier and just wanted to check." I replied and she immediately smiled.

"My Mom made it amazing, right?" She asked proudly.

"Yeah! And my wife also made mine amazing." I replied in the same proud tone.

She cleared her throat nodding and turned around to climb the stairs. She paused near the first step asking, "Are you going to stand there whole night?"

"Do you want me to?" I asked back.

"Okay! I will go and sleep." Saying that she continued to climb the stairs but kept on looking back at me.

At the last step, she frowned and then just ignored me. I waited until I heard the door sound and finally climbed the stairs to reach our room.

As expected, she is standing near the door frozen. I smiled reaching her side and hugged her behind asking, "Surprised?"

"How? We didn't take pictures." She asked in a shocked tone.

"We didn't! But I got a professional who is best at candid pictures to do it for us." I replied.

"They are beautiful! Is that why we went to so many dates recently?" She asked turning around in my arms to stare at me.

"Yes! However, that backfired when your Mom stated that we both will love separately these days." I replied sighing.

"It's good that she did that. Because of all those days, your attire was no where near done. I finally had time to finish it because of that." She said shrugging.

"Also, I am sorry for not accepting a photo shoot. I am not comfortable with that." She added while I shook my head.

"Even I am not. I just thought we need something and asked that. However, this turned better than a planned one." I said and she nodded while I walked into the room still holding her and closed the door.

She sighed letting go of me and glanced at my attire again saying, "While I was making this, I couldn't help but think about the days I was so troubled in making men attire. If not for the ones at the academy who accepted to be models for my designs, I would have given up."

I felt regret at that moment as I remember she asked me first but I rejected that completely.

"From now on, I will be your model." I stated and she laughed glancing at me.

"No need! You just be my husband." I leaned closer to kiss her and pulled her into my arms.

"I will definitely be that." I whispered walking towards the bed with her in my arms and she smiled with her eyes brimming with love which I know is definitely for me.

--------------------------

That's it... I know I can write more with certain things that I just let go... Maybe if possible I can write extra's only if possible but the characters really on the verge of leaving my mind completely... If I can't start a new one, I may continue with extra's...

Also, I have a doubt whether you guys are fine with rebirth concept? I am not sure whether it is an okay concept to read for you guys... let me know...

How is the chap?

Comment plz and vote...