Chapter 13

*Anitha Pov*

"Hey! What are you doing here? You said you will join next week, right?" I asked approaching Keerthi along with Manoj and Mehtab, and even Manoj is surprised to see her there.

"Mr. Vikranth asked me to visit him today to talk about work." She replied smiling at me and then smiled at Mehtab.

"I will no longer be your manager?" Mehtab suddenly asked and I chuckled at her expression.

"Keerthi will not be back as my manager as she can't travel everywhere at this time as she needs to stay with her son." I replied and Mehtab sighed in relief.

"Seems like she didn't trouble you at all. You are so happy to be her manager." Keerthi commented smirking.

"I didn't trouble you too." I pointed out and she snorted before giving me a look.

I sighed dramatically and held her hand to reach the elevator as even I have to meet Vikranth today.

He messaged me in the morning to come and meet him. I don't have anything to do for a few days and thought of resting but I had to come because of his message.

As we waited for the elevator doors to open, I looked around to see a few artists looking at me and I waved at them smiling.

It feels weird to be the symbol of GH agency but feels good at the same time. I never expected to reach this stage at all as I just wanted to earn enough to lead a good life but now it is so much more and I am happy too.

When the doors opened, I waited for the people to step out and my smile slipped looking at the person stepping outside in an instant but I recovered immediately.

He is going to be with Shrishti and I shouldn't behave like this every time. He stared at me before smiling at me awkwardly.

I didn't ask him why was he here as it is already known to us that Vikranth will help him out.

What worried me is how can there be two heads in a single agency. Can Vikranth and he work together without getting into any issues when their working style is so different?

I gave him a nod and stepped into the elevator while Keerthi gave me a shocked look and when the doors closed, she immediately asked, "What is he doing here?"

I can understand her shock as he was her ex-employer too. I explained how he is the fiance of Shrishti and could become part of GH.

"Why? Don't they have all those artists and mainly even Lucky?" She asked and I remember that because of this mess, Lisa created even Lucky will get into trouble.

So, I messaged him that he shouldn't sign anything until I talk to him this evening. He said fine and said he knows what is going on as they already got a notification.

When we reached Vikranth's cabin, I knocked on the door and entered with everyone. I gave Manoj a surprised look but he calmly whispered that even he was called here.

"Everyone sit down and wait for a second!" Vikranth said without looking up and picked up the landline to make a call.

After a few seconds, the cabin door was knocked and Jay entered saying, "Sir! All the artists received the notification and they will be here by tomorrow for the conference meeting."

"Okay! Bring over the contracts I asked you to prepare earlier." Jay nodded leaving the cabin and finally Vikranth addressed us.

"How are you feeling, Keerthi?" he asked glancing at her.

"I am fine, Sir!" he nodded and after Jay entered the cabin with the contracts, he placed one each before Keerthi, Manoj, and Mehtab.

"From next week onwards, many artists from NK Agency will be joining GH agency and there will be transferring of the staff too but only after proper interviews. I need someone who can handle the managers and make sure they don't bring any trouble to artists or the GH. I want to hire you as that person, Keerthi." Saying that he tapped on the contract before her.