Chapter 9

*Kanika Pov*

As I searched for her in the working station, I finally found her talking to the tailoring department who are busy right now finishing the order which is nearing the deadline.

It's just been a few weeks, but the orders already started which was great in the beginning but now when I got another call for a new order, I finally realized the main problem.

As I checked the capital that is available to finish the orders, it is not enough if it continues and that is not at all good.

After receiving the payments, it will be fine but to even finish, we need some funds and just by taking advance it would be good but again no one is giving advance as it is still a new venture.

And I know the main reason behind all these orders that are falling on us. This would be good if we had passed a few months when we got good returns but at the beginning stage, not at all good.

I can't use all the funds just for finishing the orders and need to keep some for any kind of emergency.

"Hey! Why are you in a hurry?" Meghana asked when I finally reached her side.

"We got a new order!" I replied and she smiled nodding.

"Good! Tell me about the order." She said and we both started walking away from the tailoring department and reached the place where the fabric is stored.

"It's a high level order. Two attires for women and two for men and the order seems to be high level. The number of instructions given are too many." I explained and showed the mail that I received on my phone.

"Okay! You handle the design for women and I will handle the men's. I already have another work we got earlier." She said without showing any worry.

She kept on checking the fabric and then mentioned that we need to buy more and I finally said, "Our funds will get dried out if the orders continue to come in this manner."

"Don't worry! We will get the payments. I know you are worried but the business here works like that. We will always be on the edge about which even I am not comfortable with but to succeed this is the only way." She said patting my shoulder and started walking out towards the lounge.

"Why are we getting so many without any promotion?" I asked following her.

She definitely heard me but without answering, she continued to walk and I followed her without stopping as we need to have a good discussion about this.

*Vikranth Pov*

"Okay! Let me know if there are any other calls from the client." I said before cutting the call and checked on the mail while sitting on the couch in a silent environment.

Then I heard footsteps and a security code being entered and then a voice reached with a hint of anxiousness.

"Will you explain now about the emails? Why are we receiving all those orders?" Kanika asked in an anxious tone.

"Why are you worried about getting orders? You want the business to develop or not?" Her partner followed and I turned to find them lost in their conversation and didn't realize my presence.

"Of course, I want development but we will not have enough capital if the orders increase in this way. We didn't even promote much but we already got so many and that too not simple orders." Kanika pointed out and I frowned hearing her words.

"Well, I kind of spread the word that I returned to the business." Meghana said shrugging and looked only to meet my eyes.

"Can you explain why is a third person here when we both were not here? My rule was to keep everything secured." She asked in a harsh tone.