two

today, donghyuck was tired. he had a full day of practice and he just was not feeling it.

"donghyuck!" mark shouted across the room, to donghyuck, who was sat in the corner on his phone, "come eat with us."

the shouting was really unneeded, considering the distance between them. this was proven when donghyuck almost jumped out of his skin, before standing up and trudging his way towards the other members.

"i got you this," mark said, donghyuck's eyes pierced on him as he looked up at the younger. he paused, taken aback by his glare, before speaking again, "i uh- i think this is the one you like-"

with a smile and a slow nod, donghyuck took the box that was covered in a plastic bag, and walked away, towards the same corner.

until he felt mark's arm around his waist, pulling him backwards with just enough force that he didnt pull him to the ground, "woahh--"

mark laughed, keeping donghyuck in place before grabbing his own food and drink and taking him by the arm to sit against the wall together.

"you doing okay?" mark asked as they fell to the floor, sliding down the wall. donghyuck sighed, unwrapping the meal and taking sips of his lemonade, "you're spending the night at the dreamies' recently. any reason?"

donghyuck shook his head, taking a bite, "nah. just spending time with them. we're busy now, so i wanna see them as much as possible."

mark nodded, watching the boy eat, "i should come visit.."

"i've been staying in renjun's room. he has a spare bed now, since i moved out," donghyuck explained, "but i come home most nights, if you dont notice. sharing the room with renjun and yangyang is never the best."

mark showed an uncomfortable expression before laughing, "mm... do you prefer living with us now? or was it nicer there."

"oh, one hundred percent you guys," donghyuck drank, staring into the distance, "i feel more... i dunno.. mature?"

mark nodded, not keeping his eyes off of the latter, as he knew it was making him happy, though he'd never admit it.

"i'm nervous."

"for?"

"what do you think, mark."

"oh, the comeback right?"

donghyuck nodded, leaning against the wall with his face to the ceiling.

"you'll be awesome. nothing different than usual," mark praised, taking a fallen eyelash from the latter's cheek, "is there anything i- well, we can do to help you?"

"we're going on tour, that's what's different," donghyuck smiled gently, tilting his head to the side to make eye contact, "you know you dont have to take on the leader role with these guys, right?"

mark pouted, "this isnt me taking on the leader role, hyuck. this is just me, caring about you!"

looking over to the other boys, donghyuck nodded, smiling with a small "hmph.."

"so?"

"no. i'm okay. thank you, though."

mark frowned, knowing the boy was stubborn and rarely accepted help, but he nodded, before standing up, "make sure you eat good."

"mm- where going?" donghyuck asked, mouthful of food, making them laugh together.

mark didnt reply, and instead ruffled the latter's hair before heading out of the practice room.

-

renyang and the third wheel

donghyuck: hi

yangyang: you can't come over tonight x

donghyuck: what the fuck yangyang

donghyuck: acting as if u live there

donghyuck: have they offered to let you move in? NO didnt think so

yangyang: ooooh someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed!

donghyuck: dont start yang

donghyuck: im absolutely shitting myself

yangyang: its ok u got this

yangyang: you still have a few days dont stress urself too much

yangyang: and besides

yangyang: ive seen people all over twt going crazy over ur hair

donghyuck: it's literally just black

yangyang: exactly

yangyang: you look sexy

donghyuck: cute thank u baby

renjun: 😦

renjun: stop flirting please

yangyang: sorry baby im all urs

donghyuck: get back to whatever u were doing 🙄

yangyang: wanna join ? ;)

donghyuck: ill pass thanks for the offer x